HybridZ

N/A vs. turbo rocker arms

SleeperZ

interesting...

wonder if it's MBA or some rockwell hardness difference due to the different contact rates between HYD/SOLID rockers?

Then if it is different for an 81 and 82...I'm thinking MBA "Don't leave money on the table stick it to the Turbo Guys" kind of thing.

I'd be interested to see what unfolds.

I have 11 turbo rockers in good shape and a set of non-turbo rockers as well. I can see no difference visually; same type of pivot, cam lobe surface, lash pad surface. Maybe there is a structural or mass difference....

Definitely not talking about hydraulic rockers, I've never seen one, so I don't know if there is a third or the "turbo" rocker is intended for the hydraulic P90A cams...

If it's 83 Turbo Specific then the pre hydraulics would be all the same, and the hydraulics would be different.

My take on that new information.

But to be forcing everyone with a P90 to buy a more expensive rocker simply because of a minority needing an oil feed hole is ridiculous, especially when so many people convert over to solid lifters anyways. If I was that part supplier I'd be ashamed to be ripping people off like that, even if it's not a high value/volume part. Simply specify what people need and sell them the RIGHT part...

Makes me wish I still had my hydraulic P90A sitting around.

Edited by Gollum