HybridZ

Any Kiwis know this girl? She has a pretty sweet Z

BluDestiny

The chick with the MX5? :P

The lucky guy is a magazine staff writer IIRC, you can see more on www.zclub.org.nz theres a project thread there somewhere. They bought the car and they're doing it up, she has a MX5 track car of her own. Speedhunters did an article on her car recently.

edit: and in NZ, partner just means not yet married but taken, so, Living together, Defacto, Engaged, etc. Not just manhaters.

editor, and heres the thread http://www.zclub.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=2773

Edited by kiwi303

Nothing wrong with lesbians, through I prefer Bi's.

I had my first threesome through the Uni of Waikato ***/Bi/Les/Trans group ASKEW. I was in the student union, offices just down the hall, the union offices had instant coffee and the ASKEW clubroom had real coffee grounds in a proper coffee machine. Spent a fair bit of time hanging loose in the clubroom slurping down their brew, well worth a number of polite brushoffs of *** guys hitting on me. Met a Bi girl duo wanting a bit of spice in their relationship :D

Even won a prize in their "design a T Shirt comp". Only reason they didn't give me two prizes in different categories was they though they should spread the joy a bit more :D so the gave the "most colourful" prize to the runner up and I got the "best message" prize.

Good memories :D An open mind makes you more friends than one armoured like a bank vault.

Back to topic, The G nose + lowered look is great, and Taryn is a pretty chick :D Pretty car + Pretty girl, what more could Pedey want?

edit, Hey what's with G.A.Y. being starred out? it's what the guys I know embrace as a label of their alternative sexual lifestyle so it's hardly a case of the useage of the derogatory N word...

Edited by kiwi303