HybridZ

What is a CF dash worth to you?

CrayZ

Well I have a 280 so that won't help me out but if they have a 240 molding already that's half the battle. I'm looking or a good 280z dash to make a mold out of before I can get it started here.

Vote for a 240 dash.  At least the way its made if they didn't like the carbon look they could paint it.  I'm sure some would wonder why you would paint a CF part just because guys like the look of CF but i've done it many times with CF hoods and front splitters.  Some cars it looks ok with bare CF with clear shot on it but some cars it just screams rice IMO.  Cool they are considering it though.  240 dashes are much harder to find then the 280 style dash in decent shape.

id have to see but having a CF dash in the 240 would be nice. although not for the weight for the look and the fact this would not be able to crack

and the price of 1000-1200 seems reasonable to me. as long as factory stuff such as header control panels and gauges fit in same place i could see it being and option for next winters mods.

great idea :)

• 3 weeks later...