HybridZ

Bike vs. Dumptruck

dsommer

As a bike rider....

It wouldn't have mattered if they were in a car or on a motorcycle, they'd still be all over the road...

Looks like a Harley from the pipes...

Stuff like that usually happens from trying pass in the wrong area...my guess is that the bike tried to pass but couldn't quite make it.

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Looks like a sport bike to me. Those tires definitely do not look Harley-like. It is also chain-driven on the right (or, I suppose that could be left, cant really tell which way is up), and in one of the pics you can see the front wheel and it is painted red. Of course, that could have been done by one of the riders. :?

The title of the page is wrong though, that is not a reason to not right a bike, that is a reason not to ride a bike STUPID. If you ride a bike correctly, I'd say your chances of embedding your flesh into the radiator of oncoming traffic is pretty slim.

Guest BigWhyteDude

I showed this to my dad he said he has seen MANY crashes that are that bad and worse. He works for the Sheriffs Department here. He showed me a site where a big rig was making a left hand turn on a 4 lane highway at a red light and the light was red for the truck, a car was coming from the left and ran up under the trailer. It took the whole top of the car off along with the driver head. It was really bad too. :puke:

I think he ment it as a measage for me and my brother b/c we had just gotten our lisences (SP) we are twins by the way.

I showed this to my dad he said he has seen MANY crashes that are that bad and worse. He works for the Sheriffs Department here. He showed me a site where a big rig was making a left hand turn on a 4 lane highway at a red light and the light was red for the truck' date=' a car was coming from the left and ran up under the trailer. It took the whole top of the car off along with the driver head. It was really bad too. :puke:

I think he ment it as a measage for me and my brother b/c we had just gotten our lisences (SP) we are twins by the way.[/quote']

Hey, Do you have a link to that site?