HybridZ

F350 vs. RX7

Drax240z

I couldn't believe those stories when I first heard about them. Powerstrokes with 750 hp and 1100 ft/lb torque and crap like that. Propane injection, huge turbos, just crazy stuff. It's nice to finally see a video. You gotta wonder how many transmissions and axles those guys are going through...

Looks like the hot drag tire setup may be a BFG All Terrain!!! Front and back!!!

Thanks Drax.

Jon

Guest BigWhyteDude

:shock: didnt know those beast could get up and go like that. Wow. that is freakin amazing. Why was it blowing so much black smoke out or the exaust???????

Andrew

I drive a lifted F150 right now and miss having a fast daily driver. I read about these built diesals and it sounded intrigueing. I mean...hell, I can tow my race car, haul lumber, have plenty of seating for 4 AND RUN 12s? Sounds like a dream come true...til you have to STOP. I'll keep my F150 for now..

A buddy of mine has a Dodge Cummins. He did some work to it and now it puts more than 350RWHP and 900ft/lb of torque. He took me for a ride in it and needless to say it hauls ass. He said it will whip up on his M3. You should see the smoke screen that thing lays. Diesels just dump so much fuel that I guess they can't burn it all. Pretty funny looking at peoples faces behind you. :shock: