HybridZ

muhah- beat this auxillary

majik16106

auxillary seems to be king of funny pictures and whatever, so beat this, an actual car club in japan of all places, which happens to be the MOST TERRIBLE CAR CLUB ON THE PLANET...

472192_34_full.jpg

472192_35_full.jpg

472192_36_full.jpg

472192_37_full.jpg

472192_39_full.jpg

472192_38_full.jpg

472192_32_full.jpg

For the above picture, why in gods name would you put that where others could see it? if ya'll cant read that, its 35rwhp, thats right 35 !! and almost, ALMOST 7 lb feet of torque, my mountain bike would make more, how does that car even move? and its not even a linear powerband, probably the WORST MOTOR EVER, in the WORST car ever, i have learned to look at the civics in my area in a whole new light....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smoov280zx

You've done it now. Now that you posted these pics on an american site, all the ricers will be doing group buys from japan and putting that crap on their cars. :ugg:

All the other ugliness aside, I have always really loved those 'cigar lighter' tail lights on that skyline in the first picture. They look really cool at night, just like a couple of recently 'popped' automobile cigar lighters....

Tim