HybridZ

Congratulate me! :)

Guest bastaad525

Guest bastaad525

well dudes, my time has finally come :) after nearly 6 years me and my g/f have finally decided it's time to stop beating around the bush and get married already!! I actually proposed to her a LONGGGGGGGG time ago but a number of things 'conspired' to keep it from actually happening, and I'm just tired of waiting for some 'perfect time' to come along so it was like... we're married by the new year or never... some things did come up that couldn't be avoided, so it got pushed back again... but now the final definate date is set! We went down and bought a matching set of white gold wedding bands, went to the county recorders office and got our license, and will be officially married next friday (Jan 16th). Just wanted to share that with you guys :D

Guest bastaad525

ROFL noooooope I dont think that will happen....

Actually, when things had gotten really bad with the Z and I was just tired of dealing with it I made a couple stabs at selling it, even placed ads in the local classifieds and online, and she has always pulled me back and said no-way no-how am I selling that car. Even now when I mentioned halfheartedly selling it, as it's been parked for like 3 weeks now due to more problems I've been having... she's always firmly against it.

definately a keeper! (my gal and my car :D )

Congrats!! :2thumbs:

I was engaged for 8 years before we finally had her best friend (a licensed notary) marry us on the beach at sunrise 2 years ago.

By the way, my wife humors my Z habit, atleast it keeps me around the house. :roll:

Congrats, Bastaad!!

Another one bites the dust :twisted:

Hey here's a question:When do men stop masturbating?

Answer:

When they get divorced.... :D

Just kidding' date=' Bryan........good luck!!!

Tim[/quote']

ROTFLMAO! ...Hey wait a second. :oops:

right on!!! :rockon: i love being married, honestly. hell, i married the love of my life and my best friend (and, yes, they are the same person...) and she supports me in everything i do and can't wait to see my z done. contrary to popular belief, marriage doesn't have to suck... it's all about not losing the feeling you had beforehand.

Congratulations bastaad525

It’s not a bad gig really. I’m on number two and got twenty years from the first one. I never let the Z get in the way of my obligations. My second’s X is the president of a Italian car club I can’t remember the name of. She thought the Z was a joke for a long time… until I mashed the wa wa peddle one day.

Hey here's a question:When do men stop masturbating?

Answer:

When they get divorced....

Hey,

We do doggystyle at my house -

I sit up and beg, She rolls over and plays dead.

I kill myself.

Seriously, Congrats!

Ive been with this one for 32 years. Think I'll keep her. She tolerates the Z, doesn't like the money / time spent on it, is suspicious of my Z friends, but concedes that I could be getting into worse trouble if I wasn't always in the shop.

I'm coming up on 7 years in April. Although it was her schooling that dragged me to WA, I have to say that I wouldn't have it any other way. Being married is great, if you pick the right person. Sounds like you have enough experience with this girl that your decision is about as informed as mine was. If you know you're doing the right thing, don't let anyone dissuade you with "you're so young" and crap like that. I look at my single friends now (still a majority) and they are all lonely as hell, and envy me in a big way...

Good luck, I hope you end up as happy as I am. :D

Jon