HybridZ

CAnada to get SKYLINE GTR's

Guest Drewz

now i truly hate canada.. :evil::evil:

j/k..

thats badass, i kinda hope we dont get them, would be nice but its just another awesome car these ricers will mess up... plus that and i wont have the money to buy one :(

mike

Importing from Canada to the US and vice versa has some serious complications. There has been this issue for some time. "Free Trade" my ass!!! :shock:

Now, why do I see so many Bricklin's in Wisconsin? If nobody knows what a Bricklin is, read up. As for the AWD G35, the only downfall is that it will only get an automatic transmission. As soon as those puppies come out, there will be an aftermarket turbo setup installed with the headline, "The next Skyline?"

Hmm...

03280G35]SporCo[[]]2152.gif

!M!

Drewz - I have imported 5 cars from Canada in past three years and everything went extremely smooth, so long as you have all your paperwork and your check list. It was nerving at first as I heard all the horror stories, but after the second or third time, it was a breeze.

I can post how to do it properly legally is anyone is interested.

Regards - Yasin

Drewz - I have imported 5 cars from Canada in past three years and everything went extremely smooth' date=' so long as you have all your paperwork and your check list. It was nerving at first as I heard all the horror stories, but after the second or third time, it was a breeze.

I can post how to do it properly legally is anyone is interested.

Regards - Yasin[/quote']

Not that I'll likely be doing it, but I would be very curious to know how it's done. I was investigating bringing in Cobra replica's from overseas at one point, but bringing in to CA was a PITA!! If you wouldn't mind......

Thanks,

Tim

No need to import the GTR from Canada, it's also coming to the US in 2007

Darn! There goes that road trip. I guess now I will have to buy mine in Montana, drive thru the Tetons in Wyoming to Utah to the Sierras and finally back home. I could do the coastal drive down route 1 to LA the week after. Gobs of power, AWD and endless twisties :D

Dale. The US is only getting the non turbo g35 it will not come factory with teh rbTT. The G35 is the infinity model . Sorry guys you need new elected officials who are car crazy!!! :wink::wink:

Importing from Canada to the US and vice versa has some serious complications. There has been this issue for some time. "Free Trade" my ass!!! :shock:

Now' date=' why do I see so many Bricklin's in Wisconsin? If nobody knows what a Bricklin is, read up. As for the AWD G35, the only downfall is that it will only get an automatic transmission. As soon as those puppies come out, there will be an aftermarket turbo setup installed with the headline, "The next Skyline?"

Hmm...

[img']http://images.intellichoice.com/Large/03280G35]SporCo[[]]2152.gif[/img]

!M!

Hey I almost bought a Bricklin just for the curiousity factor and the fact that they were built in my mom's home town of St. Johns, New Brunswick.

From the east coast hey?? How did they let you guys into the states??? lol :wink: Got a twin turbo bricklin in town here. Body is just a bunch of patches now. Heavy doors on those suckers!!!

Funny you mention the Bricklin.... Just watched a show on it...

And it was built in the city where I was born... In Saint John' date=' NB Canada... :-D

Not St John's. Thats in Newfoundland, Canada :wink:[/quote']

Thats what I meant, shes from the New Brunswick one, not the Newfoundland one...funny coincidence since she always says how small it is.