HybridZ

anybody know whats the most HP out of a Turbo L28ET?

Guest ON3GO

with just pump gas, and no nitrous..

a teacher at school said with 93 octane, no spray, and with all the stuff i have i wont even be near 400rwhp.

i have a stock internal L28ET, Microtech EMS, T04E 60-1 Stage 5 82a/r turbo, FMIC, some port work, boost controller, 60mm t-body, 3in mandrel bent exhaust, 3inch downpipe, and not sure yet but prob a custom intake manifold. also the car has 55lb injectors, custom 0-ring fuel rail, fuel pump and other tid-bits.

think ill even be close? i was hoping with a great tune which i know alex can do ill be near it atleast.

Alex thinks we can prove him wrong and i hope we can.

the teacher was a real D!ck and told me i should have done it "his" way and no the way i did it.

also this is a fresh rebuild of my motor.

ill have a 100shot going on also but i dont want to reley on that to prove this teacher wrong.

so anybody know who has done it and is it near my setup?

thanks guys

mike

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

throw a carbed V8 in it with nitrous... and when i said "why would i do that? So i have to adjust the carb each second of the day, i like being on time to school and work" he got pissed and said "if you like being on time then you should just sell that POS" and started walking away.. then i said "dont you drive a yellow aztec?!?!?!"

mike :lol:

You trying to score extra credit or what? Couldn't you have made some remark about his wife or told him his kids were ugly? :lol::lol::lol:

Jon

na i wanted to be mean so i brought up his aztec.. hahaha

he made another comment to a kid in school just before they were gonna dyno his 1JZ-GTE powered Lexus SC300 saying "it will be lucky to put down 230rwhp".. it put down 398rwhp.. ya all bolt ons and low boost.

mike

Your teacher sounds like a real closed minded @ss!! He has no business being in the teaching profession with that kind of attitude...and you can tell him I said that.....oh, and his kids are ugly :D

And the fact that he drives an Aztec :puke: and it's yellow :puke::puke:

Tim

ya he is a ass.. one teacher there is cool as hell. pretty young im guessing late 20's low 30's. his dad owns like Tin Man Racing or something, and he tunes. builds and loves imports.

that Ass teacher didnt even give the SC300 or the SR20 240sx today a 2nd look... the cool one was all over it, looking it over, saying how cool they are and if they need help let them he can help. etc etc etc.

he even has a 400whp civic.

also there was a badass old corrola GT-S with a Mr2 motor, supercharged, big FMIC and pure oldschool style.

made like 140rwhp cuz its not running great but it sure was a sweet ride.

but man he pissed me off saying i wont even be near or close to 400rwhp, and telling me i should have done it his way to make power.

ahhhh!!! :evil::evil::evil::roll::evil::!::!:

mike

hehe..

even the funniest thing was when he walked away and etc the cool teacher said "dont worry, he doesnt even no what 400whp in a light Z can do".. i felt a atad better after that, and thought it was cool of him to say that.

god i cant wait till i get my Z here.. pull it on the dyno, go to the hatch and take the nitrous bottle out of the car so people cant say i used it then and put down 400rwhp+...

ill then walk up to that teacher and say "what did the 5 fingers say to the face..... SLAP B!TCH"

mike

ill then walk up to that teacher and say "what did the 5 fingers say to the face..... SLAP B!TCH"

ROFL I loved that one.

I cant wait till yoiu prove him wrong, then of course he will have something to say no matter if it puts down 500 hp :roll:

Mike..Mike ,Mike !!

I know how BROKE you are, :roll: ,what an opportunity to make this teacher LEARN something that's obviously overdue !

MAKE HIM PUT HIS MONEY WHERE HIS ASS,oh....MOUTH IS ! I'd say 200.00 $ that you'll put at least 400 hp to the flywheel :evil: ,and a bonus of 100.00 $ if you get that to the rear wheels ! :twisted:

If he CHOKES and says he doesn't make bets with STUDENTS because it's unprofessional I'd say "NEITHER IS YOUR ATTITUDE " and plan on doing that class OVER !lol. :shock:

We've been dealing with that opinion for 30 years ! GEEZ, and they're still out there .

BRING IT !!!

Vince ( BTW,look at what he drives...not only is he CLOSED MINDED,but he has NO taste !) :puke:

yeah, anybody that bought and drives an aztec is without a doubt a complete ass.

I run into those type of people all the time, I just put on my most sarcastic face and voice and say "whatever you say mister sir sir!" those people are close minded jackasses that spent far too much time being controlled by thier wife at home.

farkem! and throw down 400HP sans bottle.

Guest Chris240turbo

Mike, I'm in the process of laying down another pile of cash on Z parts, got my new I/C mounted, and am swapping to a full T-4, and 40mm Tial 'gate, and an intake from James Thagard, ask your teacher if he'd like to see a full on L motor turbo Z run the Dyno, might change his mind, plus maybe I could get some free dyno time! 8) my old set up put down 287whp and 318wtq on my crummy old turbo and I/C, think a full T-4 and 1080 cfm 'cooler will make 100 more?? :wink: ?

Guest Chris240turbo

Heya Sparky, you can pretty much have my turbo, if you want, it was blowing oil past the seals pretty good, and got kind of lazy spooling up, the Scottie GNZ downpipe is still in great shape though, make me an offer! I may have to keep it, isn't it some kind of collectors item now? :D I'm also going to be selling the shaved/welded turbo intake that was on the car at S.A. and that old intercooler with piping, if you know someone who wants it...

cleary your teacher is a dipsh!t. I was talking to a guy who made 313 at the wheels with proper tuning alcohol injection and no IC!!. Dont know how reliable that info is, but seemed ligit. But, if you can push around 20psi i would imagine that it was totally possible. Tell your teacher that your rick james b!tch, he should change his mind. Hope you get your 400 just to spite him.