HybridZ

Supercharger Pics (L28E)

Bernardd

thanks Bernie....the cat's out of the bag!

If someone can clue me in (or Bernie) on how to attach big pictures i'll post some more of the whole project.

In case you're curious it is a supercharged L28! :D

An Eaton supercharger with homemade brackets and numerous modifications...i'll keep you all posted as it comes together.

Mike

Bernard,

Keep me posted on your progress...

I am doing something similar and would love to hear your results...

Should be a lot of fun! I think you'll be impressed with the low end torque and instant power...

How much boost are you planning to run?

I hope you're going to run a BOV since you left the throttle body in the stock position.

Regards

Ken Jones

Sport Z Magazine

321-454-4971

email: ken280z@hotmail.com

That looks very well done. It appears that the supercharger is fed into an airbox and then the airbox outlet faces forward to run it toward the intercooler (or aftercooler) and then to the throttlebody. Very inventive!!

Kudos :2thumbs:

That is not my design or engine or car. It's 280zedx's setup 100 percent. His design, his work, his time. I pestered and hounded Mike to do something, anything, with the car and that's it. Mike's the one that went from "just cleaning it up" to pulling a full #6 on the car. :coollook:

Bernie, you did however provide the "mental" support for the project...heh heh. :cheers:

All this is still a bit premature since it hasn't ran yet!

Ken, i've calculated that the boost should be 8.7 pounds @5800rpm and it has a vacuum actuated bypass valve instead of a BOV.

Jersey, how did you attach the pictures? If anyones interested i'll attach some more pics with details of the modifications.

thanks all for the compliments.

Mike

Guest 240zxt
So that's what you can put on the passenger side of the engine compartment :) Very Cool!!!

So who will be the first to have that on the passengers side and a turbo on the drivers side? :twisted: