HybridZ

Blue Z L28ET swap is done! and new name for it!! pics!!!

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

1st off need to say THANK YOU again to chris for all his help and being a good friend.

2nd... i had along post going but my damn internet crashed!! so im not going to re-write it because i wanna go outside and drive this damn car.

3rd... i know this car isnt the coolest or fastest or nicest Z.. it just isnt but it was built by me and my friends and i must say that makes me so happy. and also the fact that i did everything under a grand including wheels and tires makes me even more happy! (and i havent installed all my parts i have for it yet)

4th..... i scared a 1000+rwhp MKIV Supra because i quote "that damn car sounds mean as hell, i wont even dare racing that". All because im running open downpipe, and yes it sure sounds mean!!!

5th.... HAHAHAHAHAHHA at above comment!!

6th.... next is new intake manifold thats all cleaning looking, install all my parts like 60mm t-body, 370cc injectors that dont leak, FMU, exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, electric fan, port the exhaust manifold, and install my T3 60 trim turbo with a boost controller. Also make intercooler pipes that we really care how the look like as in not be in a rush and use whatever piping we had like we did this time :D lol.

Also Nitrous might be seen sometime soon on this Z!

7th.... right now its pretty much stock. Has JSK Fuel Rail (awsome), Blitz Bov, Scottie-GNZ downpipe, Conquest fmic, tuned AFM, and really thats it.

we just wanted to get it running good and work out all the bugs over time.

its not fast at all, but its fun and i love it. soon it will be fast enough for what im using it for.

8th... New name for the loud bastard is.. "Blue By You" :D HAHAHA

9th.... thank you to everybody that helped me in one way shape or form!

10th... PICS!!

849_p17814.jpg

849_p17815.jpg

849_p17817.jpg

849_p17816.jpg

849_p17818.jpg

849_p17819.jpg

849_p17820.jpg

849_p17821.jpg

849_p17822.jpg

849_p17823.jpg

mike

Guest RCNSC

Good deal.

How the hell does someone pull that shit off for a grand? Autometer gauges, Blitz BOV, L28ET... wheels....tires.... JSK fuel rail.... ETC??

Guest ON3GO
Good deal.

How the hell does someone pull that dodo off for a grand? Autometer gauges' date=' Blitz BOV, L28ET... wheels....tires.... JSK fuel rail.... ETC??[/quote']

its all about finding good deals and having friends :D

Mike

Guest ON3GO
U have friends? :twisted::D:D

JK....looks great!! Nice work.....

wow coming from you MR. Put a V8 in it .. i must say that puts a smile on my face :D

mike

Thats awsome Mike, way to kick ass and get the thing done for under a grand, yes it is very much possible!

I love the sound of just an open DP. I ran mine like that for a couple of days and then had a muffler shop bend up a straight 3" exhaust that dumps at the diff. It sounds SO SICK! I love it, I can just sit there and Rev the thing all day. My total cost for my DP and exhaust?.......75$

now that I think about it, I did my turbo swap for under a grand as well. its the paint and suspension work that ate most of my money.

Guest ON3GO

thanks for the kind words Sparky!

i just sat down after i came home from a small drive, with wheels and tires i spent almost 900 bucks.

so say just under a 1000 with buying everything, like hoses, clamps, piping, oil, filters and so on.

so without the wheels and tires its right around 700 bucks.

i just also on my drive brought the car to 4500rpms... yes i no thats nothing but im going easy on it for now.

at only 5psi (stock) it moves along.

man i love it

mike

Guest ON3GO

doesnt leak any boost. the piping for the intercooler looks shitty, only because we didnt have any piping to use but junk pipes.

we are going to make new ones soon.

The Blitz Super Sound sounds awesome.. love it dearly!

just bought a MSD BTM and a cut out and a muffler so im on my way!

Mike

Guest ON3GO
sweet, nice car. Now you can really spank the guy in the 240sx that was giving you lip :wink:

lol funny thing is he became cool after i beat him in my N/A old stock setup.

he brought me over to work on my car which was at chris's house and we all got to talking. lol when we started my Z up he was like "WOW that sounds awesome" and when chris told him that even when he does his SR swap to his car ill still out run him with the mods i have (well gonna put on when i have the chance) and at the boost level ill run (12psi or so).. well he was like "wow really thats crazy"

lol made my day!

mike

Good job :2thumbs: . I just got done installing my spare motor about 2 or 3 weeks ago with the help of icice9 and fl327. Feels good to be driving the Z again after being down for almost the whole year. I was running an open downpipe too and it sounded crazy :twisted: . Just put my exhaust on this weekend cause I was just asking to get oulled over.

My spare motor cost me $250 and it's running like a champ. I had my IC already plumbed so it was pretty much plg and play for me.