HybridZ

Is there a federal/state law on ammo I can stockpile?

auxilary

I'm all for freedom of speech, but allah help the FOOL who puts his or her hands on me over MY political beliefs and opinions...

Had an individual in a somewhat frank discussion raise his voice and curse at me, then attempt to spit at me a few years back, at a house party, where people were supposed to be friends... All this after someone told him what I did for a living... :shock:

I had to pay for some broken furniture mysteriously damaged on the way to evicting that individual from my sight and the hosts house... :shock::lol: Not good to let a drunk try to play tough guy when he is over his head and out of his league. :lol:

Like I said before... We're ALL in titled to our opinions.. when it gets personal or physical, all bets are off...

:twisted:

Mike 8)

Just buy an inground safe and put all the weapons you want in it, put floorboards and carpet over it and even the dogs will miss it. But for god's sake don't put anything else in there you don't want the dogs to find.

Martial law sucks.

Espeically when 18-year-olds in uniform are telling you what you can or can't do when they don't even know what they are saying.

One side of the fence says we are just a short while from martial law, it's not going to be fun.

The other side says it could never happen.

I wonder what the jews were thinking in say 1935 Germany? Or the Asian-Americans in America on that note? Did they see the concentration camps coming? I don't think so, but the ones who did got the heck out of dodge believe me.

If you don't learn from history you are doomed to repeat it.

Lee Wolf, another College Republicans member, described one of the women on Monday as shouting, “The only way we can defeat you is to kill as many as possible! I’d rather die a suicide bomber’s death than to call myself an American!†He continued, “In my opinion, these were terrorist threats.â€

Man i hate people like this ... then get the Fúck outa America if you feel so strongly about it.

I'll second the re-loader. Get a good Lee or Dillon progressive. After all, they're not bullets until they're assembled. :D The tough part is you need to practice loading to get good at it. You'll have to load then shoot at least a few thousand rounds to at good at loading, at least that's what I tell my wife :twisted: Oh I almost forgot, there's target loads, practice loads hunting loads, loads for different types of bullet heads, then we get into the different calibers, .45, .38,.9mm, 38Spl, 45-70, .223, .308, 30-06........... :shock: Good fun on those cold nights when you can't work on the Z and the indoor range is closed.

One last thing, smoking is highly discouraged while loading :twisted:

- Joe

The coolest thing about reloading is the special rounds you can make. Imagine, if you will, molding .45 caliber lead balls onto.... say, oh..... a guitar string. Or piano wire. Every 6-8 inches or so. Then load this little lead and steel wire bolo into a 12 guage shotgun shell. Much fun ensues. Or propelling a broadhead hunting arrow out of a 12 guage (just remove the lead shot, then stick the arrow down the barrel). Hilarity will ensue!

Bill

The coolest thing about reloading is the special rounds you can make. Imagine' date=' if you will, molding .45 caliber lead balls onto.... say, oh..... a guitar string. Or piano wire. Every 6-8 inches or so. Then load this little lead and steel wire bolo into a 12 guage shotgun shell. Much fun ensues. Or propelling a broadhead hunting arrow out of a 12 guage (just remove the lead shot, then stick the arrow down the barrel). Hilarity will ensue!

Bill[/quote']

hilarity or death. depends on how lucky you are.

I always wanted to make a gun that shoots killer poodles. :)

i would buy this gun.

I think Chihuahuas would work better. I think they are a little more agressive. :D

Holy sh*t, I guess I have really been busy the last few weeks cause I go to SFSU and had no idea that happened. I don't have wednesday classes though. Living in California (Oakland) and going to school in San Francisco is kind of wierd since I am a gun loving republican. I can't believe the nerve of some people, don't they enjoy the same rights as americans (free speech etc) Why in hell do you or would you support a regime like Palestine when living here. If it is so freaking great move your ass back there and live in crap conditions and be oppresesed by a ruling class that has all the money and power and the only thing you get is the freedom to blow up jews. They are all crazy, all of them. They should be removed from the campus and not the republican student comittee. This is just so typical of living in a highly leftist liberal area. It is getting so very old so very fast. Thanks for posting that Aux, I am that much more afraid of going back on campus. Maybe I should wear black and white.

I dont envy you guys in California...or New York City in these trying times.

Didnt I hear on the news that a couple of military tanks showed up for an Anti-Iraq War exhibit in Oakland or some California city last week?

I've said this before and I'll say it again (no substance other than gut feeling) the Muslim Crapola is about to hit the White-Anglo-Saxton-Protestant/American fan.

Yesturday evening Usama's latest tape claims he now has "Religious" authority to release a dirty nuke in America(?) :shock:

There are so many political, economic, and religious paradyms that are colliding - the hate and anger is irrational and the tension is amplified exponentially.

I for one would not only stock up on ammo; but food and water - especially if I was in one of the major cities such as that found in California...you guys are going to need all the help you can get. Wasnt it the post Rodney King scenario where the citizenry knee jerk reacted: and the police were helpless to stop it?

When the citizens go into herd mentality - the only one you can count on is you...and hopefully your neighbor.

I too have a gut feeling that events in this nation are pushing themselves to some sort of civil unrest/back lash.

I dont know when or how but it doesnt appear to be too far away.

Kevin,