HybridZ

Kill it! A lot!

auxilary

It reminds me of this woman I saw in Cancun, Mexico. This gorgeous woman wearing a very skimpy bikini was standing waste deep in the hotel pool: beautiful face and she had obviously been for a visit to Silicone Boy. Very nice, perky set... :D From behind my sunglasses, I watched closely as she waded toward the pool steps and proceded to emerge from the pool.

OMG!!! Her cottage cheese a$$ and enormous thighs were overflowing her bikini bottoms. I almost spit out my margarita in disgust :shock: Instead, I downed it in gulps trying to wipe the vision of her a$$ from my mind. Truely hideous!

Moral: If your gonna have surgery finish the WHOLE product before you unveil it.

Although, I doubt there is much that can be done on the a$$ end of that Cobra abortion. Too hard to hide the Rustang underneath. Hideous!

the front is just as ugly as the rest. Look at that front overhang!

the fronts wheels need to be pushed foward like 1 foot!

i just noticed it has four exhaust pipes!

why i ask you!

The car is definetly ugly, at least for me.What i wonder who are those people who bet on it? :shock::shock: it is $14300.00 and reserve not yet met....gees for this amount of money you can get a lot of therapy hours and a better car.