HybridZ

Rb26DETT kit

Guest Z31_Driver

Hi all' date=' thanks for all the good words. The mounts will be $250us and $18 for shipping in the US.

I only have two left, If I ran out, I can make some more. I only make small runs cause the billet alum is very expensive.

I also have front strut bars, strut spacers for sale.

infinitymachining@shaw.ca

Thanks

Rick

is 250 for just motor mounts?? or is this with a tranny mount for early Z...I'm confused hahaaaa

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all' date=' thanks for all the good words. The mounts will be $250us and $18 for shipping in the US.

I only have two left, If I ran out, I can make some more. I only make small runs cause the billet alum is very expensive.

I also have front strut bars, strut spacers for sale.

infinitymachining@shaw.ca

Thanks

Rick

post pictures of the strut bar please. is it a triangle bar?

Why dosen't McKinney come over here where we tend to hybrid our Z's more than other sites do??

Here he's asking for help developing a trans mount....

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=131614

I called them prior to that date when he posted that TELLING him the differences between the tranny mounts. And he was like "Well I got a drawing straight from Nissan and from my point of view that's the only mount they made". And I spent 15 minutes arguing with him.

You wonder why I won't even consider this mount.

I called them prior to that date when he posted that TELLING him the differences between the tranny mounts. And he was like "Well I got a drawing straight from Nissan and from my point of view that's the only mount they made". And I spent 15 minutes arguing with him.

You wonder why I won't even consider this mount.

I can believe this. once again I don't like their product, cheap quality and overpriced. please let's stop hammering the same rock. it is odvious that they are clueless about the GT-S/Z or GT-R/Z. "only mount they made" maybe the mount, but not the mounting points, easy to explain, but they are like that they like to make you feel stupid.

we should request a fabrication from the other out there that are familiar with the Z and that can do good quality fabrication.

Speedthatguard

Rick wong

the shop in australia? i forgot their name / the build the awesome plenum.

I mean I seen awesome people in this site and that's why I keep coming here and checking the site for new ideas or products update.

I can believe this. once again I don't like their product' date=' cheap quality and overpriced. please let's stop hammering the same rock. it is odvious that they are clueless about the GT-S/Z or GT-R/Z. "only mount they made" maybe the mount, but not the mounting points, easy to explain, but they are like that they like to make you feel stupid.

we should request a fabrication from the other out there that are familiar with the Z and that can do good quality fabrication.

Speedthatguard

Rick wong

the shop in australia? i forgot their name / the build the awesome plenum.

I mean I seen awesome people in this site and that's why I keep coming here and checking the site for new ideas or products update.[/quote']

I second that motion!

Has anyone actually referred them to this site? To this post? I'm playing a bit 'o 'Devil's Advocate' here... they're trying to produce a comprehensive S30 kit from the ground up. That's quite a daunting task for a small shop. What, from the mount pics posted on the previous page, makes it 'crappy'? If something has been identified... has anyone brought it to their attention?

I've met both the father and son McKinney's and they did not strike me as unreasonable individuals (but I don't know them personally). Maybe we should lend a helping hand, be supportive and share our experiences with them.

[ducks inside concrete bunker]

Has anyone actually referred them to this site? To this post? I'm playing a bit 'o 'Devil's Advocate' here... they're trying to produce a comprehensive S30 kit from the ground up. That's quite a daunting task for a small shop. What' date=' from the mount pics posted on the previous page, makes it 'crappy'? If something has been identified... has anyone brought it to their attention?

I've met both the father and son McKinney's and they did not strike me as unreasonable individuals (but I don't know them personally). Maybe we should lend a helping hand, be supportive and share our experiences with them.

[i'][ducks inside concrete bunker][/i]

I agree to that also... I will give them a call.

Guest JAMIE T

Are we THAT hard to find? Five years ago when I became interested in Zcars, a quick search revealed this site to me. I've called it home every since. I'm not saying we shouldn't offer our assistance on this matter, but believe me when I say that if they come HERE with the same attitude they gave the guy above, they will feel very unwelcome. I emailed them when I first bought my motor to see about getting an oil pan. They listed it for Zcars. I got a reply that said "yes, it will work with some modifications". That was pretty much it! They're are so many places to get this stuff from that you'd think they would be alittle more helpful. Maybe they get alot of yahoo's emailing them with stupid questions or something, I don't know. IMHO, in this day of internet access and modern technology, they seam mighty uninformed. I mean, they went to NICO forums for Zcar stuff? Please...

I agree to that also... I will give them a call.

I did try helping them by giving them a call. Their response to me was one of "me not knowing anything". It just really ticks me off that I was trying to help them, but they had a mentality of being far too superior to me. That just made me ticked off. If they made a mount kit for the later models they would even sell more kits since 73+ had the later style mounts.

I'm done talking abot this topic... If they want help, they should know where we are by now.

Jamie, Z master you are the greatest. the last two post is the very truth. with that been said I think we are doing very good. we already know people that make great mounts for a quarter of Mckinney's price, the tranny mount we already know what the deal is, if their is not way that one can't overcome this, it means that you are not ready for a swap of this magnitude, again you can always ask for help to others that do have the skill.

I'm out for today.

Jamie' date=' Z master you are the greatest. the last two post is the very truth. with that been said I think we are doing very good. we already know people that make great mounts for a quarter of Mckinney's price, the tranny mount we already know what the deal is, if their is not way that one can't overcome this, it means that you are not ready for a swap of this magnitude, again you can always ask for help to others that do have the skill.

I'm out for today.[/quote']

Thank you, BTW I also replicated some Brad Mount's...they look wonderful and I also made them in Stainless