HybridZ

Custom Brace For LSD (Cover)

Dave at Arizona Z Car has said that he intends to offer a custom, billet, cnc machined, aluminum brace that would allow 1st generation z owners to use the finned, LSD differential cover with larger oil capacity. I have communicated with several members here in the past that have expressed an interest in this brace. Perhaps Dave would be more inclined to start production on this piece if he had some idea of our interest in buying it. If you are interested in having one, please respond to this post and email Dave. His address is dave@arizonazcar.com

Guest PROJECTRB240SX

He Said Between $100-$250ish Last Night When I Picked Up My R200 Bar And Solid Diff Mount..... The Only Problem Is He Doesn't Have Time He Said. He Also Has A Few Other Ideas And Parts He Is Planning On Making That Once He Gets Time He Will Make.

I bought one 3 years ago for $70. Machined aluminum. Photo in my album. I don't think the guy who sold it to me is still around though. I may need to take some measurement?

Phantom- I could'nt find the photo and would really be interested in seeing it and getting some measurements.

Oh yea-your car is BAD!

I am the one that started the billet aluminum LSD brace.

I sold a lot of them to the guys here until my machinist

retired. I changed the design several times until I ended

up with the 4 hole design. I have lots of pictures here

http://63.229.133.5:8884/Files/Datsun/Brace/

and here

http://63.229.133.5:8884/Files/Datsun/LSD-Brace/

These links also have pictures of the other brace designs.