HybridZ

Panty lines--What do you guys think?

JMortensen

Member?? Is that the infamous "Camel Toe"? your signifigant other was right to have this disscussion here . Not only are 99% of the "members" here male, but everyone knows that hybridZ is the home of the worlds foremost authorities on everythong. (Professor Erwin Corey not withstanding) IMHO it isn't the wraping, its the sandwich that counts.

Cameltoe is something else entirely. Google it. No, we're talking about the way anyones' pants will bulge up in the crotch area when they sit down, and how my wife and pretty much every woman on the planet worries that men think that it looks like they're sporting a chubby, despite the physical impossibility.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Member?? Is that the infamous "Camel Toe"? your signifigant other was right to have this disscussion here . Not only are 99% of the "members" here male, but everyone knows that hybridZ is the home of the worlds foremost authorities on everythong. (Professor Erwin Corey not withstanding) IMHO it isn't the wraping, its the sandwich that counts.

I'm sorry if you missed the intent of my post.

Not only are 99% of the "members" here male, but everyone knows that hybridZ is the home of the worlds foremost authorities on EVERYTHONG. (Professor Erwin Corey not withstanding)

Sorry to have to share this with you but I know what Cameltoe is. However I still stand benind the second quote.

Yours Truly,

Diesel Darlene

Here's the thing... there are way too many women wearing clothes that they should have retired 20 - 30 lbs ago (or more). So if a woman is wearing tight pants or a skirt and they have the right body, who cares if there are panty lines. The cottage cheese asses have no business wearing something that anyone should be able to see a panty line. As far as the "fenis"... I have never noticed... If she has the legs to be wearing a mini... tell her, there are very few men that will notice a wrinkle in her skirt. If she does not have the legs to wear a mini and she is, we're not paying much attention anyhow.

I personally believe a slight panty line aids in evaluating overall shape, but more importantly the woman's ability to choose panties that fit/blend well to their derriere.

Seeing a slight line also lets me know that they are a bit softer and cuddlier than the aerobics fanatics.

Yes, I am a male chauvinist pig...

This coming from a man who loves his wife very much for saying, and I quote:

"If a man doesn't look, he's of no use to me" after being questioned by other wives at a party when all of us (guys) were in a group talking and noticed a bodacious young thing come through the door.

I will admit that my glance was casual, and my tongue didn't hit the floor like a few of the husbands, but the act was noticed and commented upon.

She never has given me any crap about that kind of stuff - a keeper!

"If a man doesn't look, he's of no use to me" after being questioned by other wives at a party when all of us (guys) were in a group talking and noticed a bodacious young thing come through the door.

If a man don't look then either he's

A: Blind

B: Dead

"If a man doesn't look' date=' he's of no use to me" after being questioned by other wives at a party when all of us (guys) were in a group talking and noticed a bodacious young thing come through the door.

If a man don't look then either he's

A: Blind

B: Dead[/quote']

You forgot the other option.....C: Gay

I dont care for the big ol' granny panty lines. I like thong/g-string lines or none at all! It kind of shows what kind of woman she is....thong/g-string = pretty confident......no lines = very confiedent and probably pretty wild!

Guy

Quote:

Originally Posted by VRJoe

What about tan lines?

On the right girl, man o man tanlines drive me nuts...in a good way. There is this one girl ive been off and on with. Shes a lifegaurd, 5'10'' beautiful bronze, and nice tan lines. she taunts me with them when were 'off'..... hence the 'on' times.