HybridZ

Darius240z F1-R Procharger!!

It's getting close to maybe running one day lol. So far we have the full yz kit mounted up with Zuess fasteners, the front bumper has been pulled in a few inches because I thought it stuck out to far. The car has a more race style interior, no more 12 inch woofers and stereos, now it's all sheetmetal. I just had the headers fabbed up, before they were 1 5/8 now they are 1 7/8 with burns stainless 3' collectors dual 3 mandrel with x pipe and burns stainless race mufflers. All tubular control arms, same brake kit and stiffer springs. I'm running a procharger F1-R with a 12 rib setup. The blower bracket has been beefed up has a extra support to get rid of the deflection when you tighten the belt. Got rid of the stock computer for a fast full sequential system, still have to install it and get the car wired up custom because the stock harness is gone. Car still needs doors and a hatch before it can be painted so I'm looking for that stuff now. I'm hoping to get it running within 6 months at the most. I dont know how much more power it's gonna make with the F1-R and the better computer system but I'm sure it's gonna be insane!! Cant wait to get some sick new footage of the car tearin it up again. Check out the gallery on my website for some new pics of the car and a small video of it rolling out of my garage.

http://www.servinitup.com/gallery/Darius240z

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit I love the YZ flares they look good without looking like to much of a flare and still keep the lines of the Z wihtout making it look like something else.

Great work on the car and I can see its coming along great. I just have one question, how are you going to keep it on the road if you couldnt before. LOL

Man it's been soo long I've been without this car, when it runs again I just dont know what I'm gonna do?? My luck the thing will blow up again :). The car is gonna make some great internet video clips for sure. I'm in the process of supercharging my R1 so the race will be on!!

Man it's been soo long I've been without this car, when it runs again I just dont know what I'm gonna do?? My luck the thing will blow up again :). The car is gonna make some great internet video clips for sure. I'm in the process of supercharging my R1 so the race will be on!!

First I think your going to need some non=white towels :) . Second your going to need a video camera so everyone else will need non-white towels. Thirdly you're going to need to race another crotch-rocket, scare the crap out of a miata, and do donuts with just feathering the throttle.

Have a blast, I can barely contain my own excitement and its not my car!!

Tyson

Guest SupraGuy

Darius...I've been watching this thing since SIU first hit the shelf at the local Honda shop, and I was the guy that sent you nasty emails when servin' it up 3 shipped without the promised Z footage (sorry), but all I can say man...

I'll personally kick anybody's A$$ that says that your Z isn't the sickest mosty ruthless car in the entire free world!

I just hope SIU4 really rakes it in, because it's gonna break your wallet trying to keep tires on that thing!!!

SICK CAR!!!

...and be sure to check out "Off Idle"...coming this fall!!!

www.clintewing.com