HybridZ

Help! I Want a new custom license plate for my car

qwik240z

I am looking for suggestions for a new custom license plate for . I dubbed it the "silver Bullet' but that doesn't fit on a license plate. My state will allow up to seven letters, numbers, symbols, etc.

Any cool suggestions?

something that is gaining popularity is plates that confuse cops...such as B8B88B8 or 55S5SS5...from anything more than 10 feet away, all of those blend together and makes it nearly impossible to tell what it says... of course this isn't likely to gain you any sympathy if you get pulled over...

Yeah, BYECOPS would be about as attention getting as:

DONUTS

Which reminds me of the kid with the Mustang GT who had the license plate frame that read:

FASTER THAN SMYRNA POLICE

till they impounded his car after clocking him at 100 mph in a 45...

How about the obvious to us, but not them?

HYBRID or HYBRID Z

hy·brid

n.

1. Genetics. The offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock, especially the offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties, species, or races.

1. Something of mixed origin or composition.

2. Something, such as a computer or power plant, having two kinds of components that produce the same or similar results.

3. A word whose elements are derived from different languages.

Function: noun

1 : an offspring of two animals or plants of different races, breeds, varieties, species, or genera

adj : produced by crossbreeding

I would flip out if I saw that plate!

!M!

Thanks for all the great ideas. I am going for the "sleeper" effect. The car looks pretty stock on the outside and I don't want to advertise how fast it goes.

Keep the suggestions coming.

On_the_Road_240Z_LS1_and_510_godbye_064.jpg You can see my current tag in the picture. It confuses some people since there is no space between Datsun and Z.

I keep hearing Datsunz not Datsun Z. I was thinking about painting the letter Z in Red to give it separation. I may do that for now.

On_the_Road_240Z_LS1_and_510_godbye_053.jpg