HybridZ

For the members in the path of Katrina

rags

The whole state of La. is going to feel it, in one way or another, but I feel sorry for the folks in New Orleans.....

In state taxes if nothing else. :(

Hey you guys in FL - when are you going to turn on your giant secret vacuum and suck this thing back over there?

In state taxes if nothing else. :(

Hey you guys in FL - when are you going to turn on your giant secret vacuum and suck this thing back over there?

LOL!!

Ours broke down after last year, I guess it's your turn.

In all seriousness though, my thoughts are w/ ya.

Oh man this thing is Bad. We in mobile should be getting 100-140mph winds even. I sure wish I could have went surfing yesterday.. it was TRIPPLE Over head!!!heh.. today.. NO CHANCE IN HELL MAKING IT OUT!. but my mom and sister lives in baldwin county as well as my inlaws..( close to the gulf in AL) We are all hunkered down and my Z is as safe as it can be. Guys.. just be safe and it looks like New Orleans is going to become an American version of Vennice. Please be safe guys and take care!!

Just been watching this on CNN way down here in New Zealand, sounds like its gunna be a bad one! I hope all you guys are tucked up safe & sound and i wish you & your familys all the best of luck at avoiding it and keeping safe.

Fingers crossed for you all, and i look forward to the hearing reports tommorrow that Katrina missed you all!!

Good luck.

Clint T

My Prayers are with all of you as you batton down the hatches. I can only hope that this thing loses more momentum every foot it travels. Catagory five is a monster of a swirler for sure.That thing is SO big.....I wouldn't be surprised if some of the after affects doesent make it into Missouri.

God bless and keep you and your........Vinny