HybridZ

My wife is pregnant

dsommer

TWINS!!!!

We've tried long and hard to get to this point we're 18 weeks now. Due date is December 28th. Merry Christmas David!!!!

Cobra for sale 28.5K

Have a replacement car (less expensive) picked out already AND I have her blessing to get it.

Bill (Phantom) you know what it is? You saw it when you were up here, please don't let the cat out of the bag.

David

you're welcome!

(just kidding!) :twak:

HA! well played my friend, well played.

almost shot Thai fried rice out of my nose.

and twins! wow thats going to be alot of work but WELL worth it in the end. only problem with that though is when they both turn 16....buying two cars at once...yeouch!

Long and hard meaning we did invetro fertilization for a little over 2 years. What a grueling ordeal, my wife is a real trooper hundreds of shots, several surguries, many disappointments and now the "joy" of carrying twins.(she is miserable but copeing)

If I would have spent that $$ on the Z I'm sure I'd have the baddest of the bad by now but I'll take the kids over cars any day.

"Dang Narrow Urethra!" Just a Hank Hill reference. :-D Seriously, you should have adopted, the reduction in stress over not having children usually helps to pop one out. Don't be surprised now that the first two are out of the way that you'll get a surprise 3rd about a year from now thinking you don't need protection. Seen it too many times.

Congrats! I'm looking forward to a spawn of my own in a couple more years.

We knew you're pregnant.. someone let the cat out of the bag a while back, and man we're so happy for you... Can't explain it, but I get a tingly feeling when Craig refers to me as his dad... Had that episode this week when he brought a couple of guys to see me about the vette and what his "Dad" had been doing to it... Donna beams and it is a true kick...

Good for you, and I wish I had the space... I'd buy the cobra in the newyork minute.

Mike :2thumbs: