HybridZ

r200 diff gold mine!!

Z-Monster

I could sell them to you for cheap' date=' american registered I too expensive to registr here don have cash if you send a tittle more I could ship soon tomorow, no paypal, only western union wire funds immediately super double happyness. If you send $150 for each I could back $100 along with 3 diffs for use immediately.

:twak:[/quote']

Are you talking about the 87-89 300zxt LSD's? Can you write that out so it makes sense, otherwise it just looks like a bad scam. :icon44:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys start going to the hybridz photo gallery. i have created a link below to my gallery so i hope this works for yall... i also read among the replys that there was a differance with the niput shfts which goes into the diff... yes this is true with the short nose r230, and the older r200' which use half shafts. i use to use a r200 with a half shaft to which i transfered the internals of a r230 into my r200.. worked but gears were very noise and squashed.. then i reverted back to getting a newer r200 vlsd diff with sensor at the nose... input shafts were different so i had to machine the inputshafts of the new r200 with my drive shaft... now the one use in the picture is the newest edition my forth. i just purchased for a buddy of mine... its identical to the one i have on now...(just dont know what the final drive is.) thats why i get diffs with the input shaft of the drive shaft still connected to make sure the gears inside the diff matches. yall might have a hard time digesting this but if you work on your diff youself i should eb easy to pick up... hope i make sense.

stony... in regards to the r32 gtr with rb26dett... we do get lots and lots of crashed track/drift/highly modded personal cars from japan, so i cannot confirm if it naturally comes with a factory 6 speed or the half cuts have been modded like all labors of love should be...:) anyhow, i have spotted a number of them with 6 speed attessa's as well as 5 speed's... no concrete confirmation plus i'm not as studied on the matter as most of you here are.

cheers... enjoy the pics and feedback in more then welcome.

its all here.

http://album.hybridz.org/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=14097

Tom - Any r200 vlsd should fit into any other r200 housing. The only thing that may or may not fit is the gearing. All you have to do there is swap your original ring gear over to the VLSD unit and you have a VLSD in your original diff casing with your original gearing.

The input shaft requirements are going to be the same for all VLSD units because they all use the same VLSD unit and design. If you can figure out how to get the right half shafts on your car you can use any r200 VLSD unit in your diff.

oh ya.. guys check out this site where i did a real bad run in my last autocross a few weeks back...

click on the grassroot racing event and look out ofr the funny fairlady z video.

i was runnin gon semi slicks at the back and regular street tires in front... bad combo!!!! could'nt turn... go see what happened.

www.kydrives.net

hahahah i know... these covers are hard to come by and there are a few more laying around like thrash i feel like just buying them up and babying them.. hihihih anyway i am sure there are some clutch type lsd'd laying around the yard i just dont know how to tell them from the rest!!!! ....:) now you believe me??!?!?! i'm sure some of yall thought i was full of **** to begin with right???:) its ok.. i understand.. i'm half way round the world for crying out loud.

oh go check out my video clip at www.kydrives.net go to grassroot racing event and click on the funny fairlady z video.

You usually use standard gear oil for VLSD units. The VLSD itself is a sealed system with its own fluid and it doesnt mix with the normal gear oil used to lube the gears and bearings.

Clutch LSD does need special fluid for the proper friction of the clutch discs which share the same oil with the rest of the diff.

ok guys.... i'm going down to the yard to pick up a couple more of these diffs.. pls give me a head count of how many of yall are intersted so that i can make the proper shipping an freight arrangements.. i currently have 3 orders. thus far. the last thing i wanna do is make this 1 hour drive every few weeks to pick up a diff now and again, it also helps reduce freight charges as more ppl coop.. :) i'm lazy...:)

ok guys.... i'm going down to the yard to pick up a couple more of these diffs.. pls give me a head count of how many of yall are intersted so that i can make the proper shipping an freight arrangements.. i currently have 3 orders. thus far. the last thing i wanna do is make this 1 hour drive every few weeks to pick up a diff now and again, it also helps reduce freight charges as more ppl coop.. :) i'm lazy...:)

Take a picture of one with the cover off, then I'll tell ya if I want to order :)

I don't want to have it arrive and be something I can't bolt in, that woul dbe bad news.

damn you are demanding!!!:) just for you rudy poo.. i iwll try and see if i can.. no promisses though.. time is short this weekend looks like its getting shorter..

no worries.. i will try my best.. last thing i want is for everyone who does order end p not being able to use their diffs.. hihihihhihih you are right.. i better do this once and do it right for yall... no regrets right.

a long nose r200 weighs close to 85 lbs. they have to be split apart to ship USPS. and it still comes out to about 150 bux.

I also shipped a crate full of r200s for 1200.00 from japan. One diff at a time From anywhere in asia will not be worth it. Sorry

for those who wanted to see the pictures. here are some of them.. i will upload the rest to my album latter...

VLSD R200 LONG NOSE DIFF WITH CV JOINTS.

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.1&th=108281c21bb51d9e

UNDERNETH WHAT WE NORMALLY SEE UNDER THE CAR.

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.2&th=108281c21bb51d9e

FINNED REAR COVER. NOTICE THE VERTICAL BOLT PATTERN.

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.3&th=108281c21bb51d9e

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.4&th=108281c21bb51d9e

THE SEA OF DIFFS.. AND NOTICE THE R200 ON THE FLOOR. IT HAS A SLIP CUT SENSOR ON ITS NOSE...

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.7&th=108281c21bb51d9e

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.6&th=108281c21bb51d9e

THE INSIDES OF THE R200 LONG NOSE.. THIS ONE AD A 3.9 FINAL DRIVE.. I DID THE MATH... TRUST ME...:)

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.11&th=108281c21bb51d9e

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.13&th=108281c21bb51d9e

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.15&th=108281c21bb51d9e

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.16&th=108281c21bb51d9e

MORE R200 LONG NOSE LYING IN THERE WITH A WHOLE LOT OF R200 SHORTY'S

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.17&th=108281c21bb51d9e

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.18&th=108281c21bb51d9e

HERE IS MY R200 LONG NOSE IN MY 280ZX WITH ITS MACHINES INPUT SHAFTS STILL BLINGING...:)

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.30&th=108281c21bb51d9e

R32GTR ANYBODY???

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.23&th=108281c21bb51d9e

R32GTST AND CHECK OUT THE Z31 AS WELL AS THE Z32 IN THE BACKGROUND... BUT NO HGS130 OR S30'S HERE!!! BUMMER!!

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.19&th=108281c21bb51d9e

1JZ GTE??? OR 7M GTE EITHER OR...

?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.20&th=108281c21bb51d9e