Post a pic of your ride or nice Hybrids

Guest BoostedZ350

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest enhanceloans

Qwik240z:

Sick swap. Actually I saw a similar setup in a blue old skool 280ZX at the Team Transport Toys For Tots Charity Car Show in City of Industry CA (near LA) last weekend. Wish I took some pics that I could post up.

Have you ran it in a 1/4 mile yet? I bet it run below sub 12's!

Qwik240z:

Sick swap. Actually I saw a similar setup in a blue old skool 280ZX at the Team Transport Toys For Tots Charity Car Show in City of Industry CA (near LA) last weekend. Wish I took some pics that I could post up.

I was there with my LT1 powered 240Z, but I didn't see any other Z's with V8's in them.

Qwik240z:

enhanceloans,

Thanks for the compliment. There are a few other nice LS1 Z's on this site. Lots of them are very fast in the 1/4 mile. I think Joey hit the high 10's or very low 11's in his with 430RWHP.

My motor is stock with 317RWHP. I ran the 1/4 mile once run and couldn't get it to hook up. I was spinning in 1st, 2nd and part of 3rd and only ran a 13.1

If it hooks up it will probably do mid 12's.

• 1 month later...
Guest Crema240z

This car was given to me by the owner its the only picture I have but I've seen it in person and it looked to be in good shape ..... have not looked at spare tire well or floors though Iam getting started on it this week , first thing taking it down to a shell will have more pics in a bout a week.

Link in sig