HybridZ

Great parenting/mother of the month *semi-warning*

auxilary

If you people think that is anything other than an act of prostitution you are seriously delusional.

Googled barrister_07101. Got a personal web page of sorts. Check it out. You can vote him member of the month.

http://membersf.blackplanet.com/barrister_07101/

I am sure his friends, SWALLOWIN, SweetSaxyThang and Wetness, will vote for him. He probably picked up that pic surfing for tofu recipes.

Yeah, I am sure you guys are right. This woman is a regular Dali Lama of natural expression. I want to be one of her disciples . My kids will be better people if I pick up a ho and let them watch. Teach them how to toss a salad and all that.

did I ever imply she wasn't a prostitute? look again. I simply suggested that it might be 'her' son and not 'his' son.

And I never said it was healthy for a kid to be seeing that, unless you jump to conclusions. In wich case I'm sorry I wasn't to the point enough.

Guest tony78_280z
Yeah, I am sure you guys are right. This woman is a regular Dali Lama of natural expression. I want to be one of her disciples . My kids will be better people if I pick up a ho and let them watch. Teach them how to toss a salad and all that.
Nobody said all that. Not one person has condoned the act that is depicted in the picture.

I'm not liking where this discussion is going. I'm gonna unsubscribe to this thread.

For all we know he could have a problem with a stuck seat belt and she had to climb over there to help him out of the car.

It is pretty funny though

Well "job" did come to mind! :lmao:

Simmer down guys... You're gonna break their concentration! :2thumbs:

Regardless the moral argument, I for one would never want to have seen my parents gettin' it. I'm certain my step kids feel the same way about their mother and I. :lmao:

The sad reality this particular image is painting is that this child is watching a sexual act and there is no way of knowing the damage being done to that child's mind. In this country, that would be a case of child abuse and the child would likely be taken from the parents, assuming one of the two is the parent. Maybe it is a brother or sister hookin' up... Who knows... Sad though, anyway you put it.

Mike :cool:

I saw plenty of that stuff going on in cars as a child. I grew up on a dead-end street in the Bronx in a second floor apartment with a perfect view into parked cars. That sort of free-entertainment was routine as far back as I can remember. I never minded it much. Of course, I was not forced to watch from the back seat and none of the players were related to me. Sometimes it was even two chicks!

Guest bastaad525

guys... look closely at the kids face... the size, position, shading, look around the edge of his hair... something doesn't look right.

Photoshop or something maybe? Simple cut and paste job?

and anyways... why is someone taking pics of that.... :twak: