HybridZ

Have you named your car?

wheelman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheelman,

i gave this some thought as i was skimming the thread and know exactly what i would call your z as it sits currently. You basically decribed it as rough and tacky but drivable. I, being the type to mock myself, would name it TACK. Short for tacky. Its short and easy to say, and you may be able to think of something more suitable that can built on TACK when it is more presentable.... like stack or tacked or stacked or something. just my bit. and no offense intended on the minor bash by my suggested name. mine still is a shell.

PsykoConvertible,

No offense taken, the Z is pretty ugly right now.

My daughter remembered I used a hockey puck to plug the hole in the intake where the resonator connected and it has a Mighty Ducks logo on it. She suggested I call it the Duck or the Mighty Duck. At first I thought it kind of fit but then my wife called it the Duck and it really didn't work. I think I'll just stick with calling it The Z for now. Maybe I'll call it the Mutant or the Hybrid.

Wheelman

• 3 months later...

We named my Z "The Freak" because it is the biggest modge podge of different parts you've ever seen.

I named my 69 Camaro "Jane" only because it was a base model when I got it(plain jane).

Guest iskone

81' Turd Brown (hides rust) Corolla "Slayer Mobile"

90' Tuarus wagon "The Nacho Bus"

72' White 240 "Beatris"

71" Yellow 240 "Emma"

No name for my 280 or my truck.

Isk

Guest Roscoe

The sunfire is "curbie" cuz yea i killed a curb with it. (oops) the chevette is named "chic repellant" cuz well its a chevette and its not going to "pull bitches" like a ferrari ;) the lincoln is named rosanne cuz its a huge nasty bitch. ive named most of my cars in the past. normaly the names just come on their own by accident. if you cant think of a name just give it time!

• 6 years later...