HybridZ

Foolishness From Street Racing - Video Inside

slownrusty

More foolish carnage from the streets.....bet that MR2Turbo’s suspension is probably wrecked to pieces. The damage on the surface does not look too bad - but I bet its torn to pieces beneath. Too bad about the Jetta as well. The TypeR could have been easily taken out too. Looks like the video was shot in Florida.

http://rrzone.com/files/uploads/mr2crash.mpeg

Yasin

WHAT THE!!! :confused: The Mr.two didn`t look like it was out of shape at all. The only thing I can figure is, the guy was not used to the whole manual trans, clutch on the left, brake in the middle concept.

I think he got on it, paniced, and stomped the clutch to the floor thinking it was the brake.

No matter what the reason, the guy is still a dumb a$$ twak.gif

my thoughts is that he goes for the burnout, clutch wont grab, and then tries to double clutch it in second and spin a doughnut, and catches a great fat understeer, and curb serves his car and that gti pretty good, what an idiot.

The more I watch the video, the more I want to kick his ass and I`m not even there! twak.gif

That`s one reason I stay away from all the street racing / parking lot meets around here!

To many kids with hot cars and they don`t know how to handle them!

If Only All People Had Some Common Since!(What am I dreaming) :rolleyes:

It worked for me and it was funny as hell.. The 15 year old came up to see what all the fuss was over and I showed him and he got mad at me picking on teenagers... I explained that age and treachery beats out youth and inexperience every time!

Love the comment "He just got that car too!"

Mike 2thumbs.gif

That's too funny. I looks like the rear end began to kick out and he panicked and stomped on the brakes. I'm guessing he thought that would work or scared being inexperienced. Sucks for the guy with the Jetta. Amazingly enough the MR2 didn't hit anything else in the parking lot.