HybridZ

Arizona Z goes billet Ali crazy!

Anyone else happen upon Dave's new product page lately?

http://www.arizonazcar.com/newparts.html

New rear end stuff looking mighty nice, typical after I spend months faffing around and learning to weld to get my rear subframe idea going, he just bangs something out on his CNC equipment*. I like the way the cross brace also doubles as the sway bar holder, neat.

And new front control arms, apparently replacing his cromoly front arms.

Damn, must be nice to have fun machinery to play with!

Cheers,

Rob

* I jest, of course, with the 'bangs it out' comment, I'm sure plenty of thought went into it!

WOW, those new parts look cool! I was getting ready to cut up a set of front arms but I think I'll wait for more info on Dave's stuff. I have always liked AZC parts as they have all been high quality bolt on parts for me. I'm going to put my left leg on ebay and see if I get enough cash to afford these. :mrgreen:

Other than looks, would this add any function?

tony: on car adjustment of suspension geometry. Stock 1st gen Zcar, toe adjustment only. So there is one benefit. Also, I would guess they are more rigid and possibly stronger then stock but just guessing. This is not an endorsement, I've never seen them, just an observation.

I found that last week, looks like the best solution for the finned diff and swapbar, I just can't figure out how the risers are bolted in?

I've seen them. The part looks solid but they are machined out on the back side. The are pretty light. Bolts up like the stock one.

Is that rear sway bar a stock unit or is it a custom or retrofit???

Jody

I believe he sells suspension technics(sp?) Not 100% on that. I know some aftermarket ones come with new brackets that mount the same as his, from the rear. This way you can use either type of bar.

I was wondering if this will fit with the 3/4" moustache bar that LS1240Z was selling? It looks like it should fit ok as it will sit behind the bar.

I know that Arizona Z sells a similar 1/2" bar but I have the other one.

Looks to be one hell of a nice setup.

mini-brace76.jpg

mini-brace75.jpg

It replaces this:

mini-oldset.jpg

Any prices on it yet?