HybridZ

No more Jsk innovations

ToplessZ

Looks like Juan has exited the Z scene for good...

Appearently now he is a fitness guru. :ugg:

http://cgi.ebay.com/itsAlldiet-Exercise-Program-Muscle-BodyBuilding-Book_W0QQitemZ7217121556QQcategoryZ62138QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

His whole wheat bread choice is not the best though. Nor is the fat free milk.

(lots of nutritional background here)

Gonna miss those great z parts though. :icon50:

holy hell he got big.. lol.

ya i got one of his last fuel rails for ed on this forum.

still have the 1st set of his front brake setup :).. still havent used them myself lol.

mike

Well that and it looked like he had been pretty built behind that 16% body fat. Its alot different when you have already been to that point rather then getting that way for the first time.

I agree, he looks to have already been to that point once before but just let himself go.

All he did was go back to where he did.

After spending some more time looking at the photos, I will concede my earlier rash statement.

....and Sparks.....I completely appreciate "Dedication". I spend 12 years of my life dedicated to bodybuilding. I placed 6th in a National show several years ago, then blew out both knees training for the next one (hadn't allowed my body to recoup sufficiently after the contest dieting). That's all I did through those years....ate, slept, trained....everything else was a side bar....

Your point is well taken though.....

After spending some more time looking at the photos' date=' I will concede my earlier rash statement.

....and Sparks.....I completely appreciate "Dedication". I spend 12 years of my life dedicated to bodybuilding. I placed 6th in a National show several years ago, then blew out both knees training for the next one (hadn't allowed my body to recoup sufficiently after the contest dieting). That's all I did through those years....ate, slept, trained....everything else was a side bar....

Your point is well taken though.....[/quote']

Very cool, I just hate it when people always assume juice all the time

....and Sparks.....I completely appreciate "Dedication". I spend 12 years of my life dedicated to bodybuilding. I placed 6th in a National show several years ago' date=' then blew out both knees training for the next one (hadn't allowed my body to recoup sufficiently after the contest dieting). That's all I did through those years....ate, slept, trained....everything else was a side bar....

Hey Tim just curious what all you had done to your knees. I've had 2 knee surgeries and I like to hear from other knee people about there knee experiences. In my first I tore the ACL, MCL, PCL, damaged the meniscus, and stretched the patellar-tendon. Second time was just scar tissue clean-up and the removal of the rest of my meniscus. What type of program did you train with? Sorry to hi-jack the thread.

Tyson

I've been avoiding having surgery on my right knee for almost a decade now. I have some soft tissue and bone chip damage to the right knee and have had to use therapy, meds, and joint repair meds (Over the counter stuff) to keep the knee usable. I don't race bicycles anymore, so that helps. But I can't squat on my right knee for more than 30 seconds before I start "feeling" it.

I've talked to a lot of people and gone to several doctors about knee surgery and the message has always been mixed... It works for some with zero side effect, and not for others... Likely cause by the person on the business end of the scalpel, don't know, but so long as I pay attention to my body and don't let it get to the point of constant pain, I'm ok.

Mike

After spending some more time looking at the photos' date=' I will concede my earlier rash statement.

All I want now is pics of Tim in some Speedos and all greased up, new HBZ logo?

P.S. All joking aside, Tim did you ever start that thread about your new project?

Hey Tim just curious what all you had done to your knees. I've had 2 knee surgeries and I like to hear from other knee people about there knee experiences. In my first I tore the ACL' date=' MCL, PCL, damaged the meniscus, and stretched the patellar-tendon. Second time was just scar tissue clean-up and the removal of the rest of my meniscus. What type of program did you train with? Sorry to hi-jack the thread.

Tyson[/quote']

I broke both my knees playing HS football at 16. I was in perfect health, well built, etc. I healed and played 3 varsity games and couldnt continue in the 3rd quarter one night game. I cant run, i cant walk 100 feet without collapsing in utter pain. My body weight has since doubled, and im 26.

I broke both my knees playing HS football at 16. I was in perfect health, well built, etc. I healed and played 3 varsity games and couldnt continue in the 3rd quarter one night game. I cant run, i cant walk 100 feet without collapsing in utter pain. My body weight has since doubled, and im 26.

Man you arent in a wheel chair are you?

The ONLY way to gain that kind of lean mass in 3 months is with 'juice'. That "it's all diet" claim is complete and utter BULL!!

Either that or he got paid to sit around and eat Twinkies all damn day for a couple months, take a before picture, then hit the gym and lose it all. I knew a guy in high school who was the before and after for a couple weight loss products. That's exactly what he did, and he was roiding as well. Kinda like DeNiro in Raging Bull, in a sick, deceptive sort of way.