HybridZ

1TUFFZ LS1 Video's

Hey guys I just thought I share this with yall. My first time using my new camcorder so the videos next time will be a lot better :-)

Ready for the LS1 fire up with open-headers!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/84147773-EA63-426F-B1E2-026169FA823B.htm

Just a quick walk through the car and a glance at my donor LS1!! Can't wait........

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/BD99D8A0-DC20-40AA-8998-25237015312B.htm

Enjoy.

Clive

I never knew the LS1 had such a throaty sound naturally.

its open headers and i think its got a cam in it

if you think, its no different then a regular 350 from the old days, but with fuel injection, its still a v8 and will still sound gnarly

Very cool, I am hoping to be doing the EXACT same thing tomorow, I cant wait, just the halfshafts left, which will be here tomorow morning

I can only imagine the feeling of driving it under its own power...:mrgreen:

Guest levelhead86
its open headers and i think its got a cam in it

if you think' date=' its no different then a regular 350 from the old days, but with fuel injection, its still a v8 and will still sound gnarly

Very cool, I am hoping to be doing the EXACT same thing tomorow, I cant wait, just the halfshafts left, which will be here tomorow morning

I can only imagine the feeling of driving it under its own power...:mrgreen:[/quote']

Sounds like you're at really exciting point... I hope to be there myself in the next couple months. My friend's got an LS1 he's building... what did you pay for those Corvette covers?

Nice video!

Sounds very nice can't wait to hear my car,It was going to the exhaust this friday.Now it's going next friday but it is getting close.Mike better not turn it on without me being present.I would like to be there when it's turned on.

Sounds like you're at really exciting point... I hope to be there myself in the next couple months. My friend's got an LS1 he's building... what did you pay for those Corvette covers?

found the covers brand new on ebay, i think they were $70 shipped. then another hour to cut for throttle cable bracket [pass side] and throttle cable [driv side].

To my understanding is that cold air sucking up through the headers can cause damage to vales because of the hot metal getting hit with cold air. I believe it can cause them to stress fracture or crack. Just though it was something you should be aware of.

Anyways Good job