HybridZ

I can't even tell what kind of car this used to be.

Boobala

Yep, looks like a the MX-6 to me. This is a fun game, sometimes it's amazing how diffucult it is!!!

Should post this as a poll so everyone can imput their vote and see what the others thing w/ out posting. Of course you would have to come up w/ a list of cars it could have been, maybe that wouldn't work out so well...

Guest BiltWel

I am with Zhadman I can't beleive someone thought that was a good idea at some point in time.. Mabey He is hiding a gas leaf blower under the scoop or mabey a top secret electric one and the wing in the back is really a solar panel that powers it. Hmmmmmmm Solar powered leaf blower theres an idea.

Guest BiltWel

I GOT IT!!!! It is really James Bonds Top Secret Car!! When the Bad guys are after him he heads for the water and it flips over and the Wing on the back serves as a Hydrofoil!!! Thats gotta be it.

I GOT IT!!!! It is really James Bonds Top Secret Car!! When the Bad guys are after him he heads for the water and it flips over and the Wing on the back serves as a Hydrofoil!!! Thats gotta be it.

im with u. looking at it flipped...it would definattly work. haha