HybridZ

I dont know what to say.. Just have to see it

wigenOut-S30

ok, I just dont know what to say.. I just cannot beleive someone spent this much time making something like this.. heh..Onlything that comes to mind is.. QUACK QUACK.. hahahaha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit-Makes-GMC-GMC-CHEVY-CORVETTE-TRUCK-WITH-A-TOUCH-OF-LAMBROGINI-WOW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ7251QQitemZ4634614926QQrdZ1

I'm in Florida right now on business, and you haven't seen rice til you've seen what people do down here to make their cars look cool. Today I saw a Chevy Cavalier with a high aluminum wing, body kit, stock black paint, and flames that had been cut out of aluminum and riveted onto the hood, roof, and trunk. I snagged a couple pics, but not of the hood.

Lets see, the owner/builder is from Texas.....Texas has lot-O-sun........Hmmmmmmmmm!? I think the guy just has a bad case of sun stroke. I've heard it can cause you to become delusive!

P.S. I'm not picking on all Texans....just this one!!!

It reminds of that old joke:

An old man in a bar stares at a punker sitting two stools down. The punker has a ten inch mohawk, spikes in his ears, a ring in his nose, and tattoos down his arms. The punker ignores him at first but then becomes irritated. "Hey, you gotta problem old man?" The old man swallows his beer, licks his lips and pauses. "Well." he says," when I was young I got drunk and f@cked a chicken once. I was just wondering if maybe you were my son."

I think Darkwing got Duck Drunk somewhere in Detroit and ended up at a GM plant.