Painting the Darius240z!

Darius

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya so many color combos seem apealing, and btw I love 510's. Still got one sitting in my moms garage for like 10 years now.I have a fresh Rebello 2400 sitting collecting dust also. Blue sides silver top would be cool. But I dont want it to turn into a hotwheel car, it needs to stay mean looking, which would be all black with black wheels lowered as much I can go!

well it's at the body shop now, they're probably not gonna start working on it for a couple weeks but I'll post some updated pics when I get them.

I hope you have better luck than I did. I dropped my car off on February 20th for what I was told would be a three week job. It's now May 2nd and my car still sits in pieces. The windows are out and it's been sanded down somewhat but it still needs a couple days of body prep before paint. Hopefully they'll get it back to me before Christmas. :evil:

The guy was supposed to have paint samples for me two months ago.

I hope you have better luck than I did. I dropped my car off on February 20th for what I was told would be a three week job. It's now May 2nd and my car still sits in pieces. The windows are out and it's been sanded down somewhat but it still needs a couple days of body prep before paint. Hopefully they'll get it back to me before Christmas. :evil:

lol you think you got it bad, the person that was painting my car said it was gonna be done 5 years ago!! seriously!

you are lucky! my car was at the shop for a year, and the day before it was to be painted, a lady ran into the body shop and they had to redo all their work over again!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...