HybridZ

Who wants a cobra?

auxilary

I've never seen one in person, so I'll have to take your word for it. At least the Vette would be fast, that counts for something...

There is a guy in Tampa who has an El Camino with a studebaker front end, the one that kind of looks like an old sabre jet in the front? It's pretty cool I guess, but by far the lamest thing I saw around here (no pics, sorry fellas) Is the El Camaro, a third gen camaro all the way back to the back of the hatch area, wheels and all. But welded on after that, wheels and all, is the bed from an el camino. so this thing has two rear axles for no reason, and a truck bed behind the hatch. No accounting for taste I guess...

That car looks pretty bad. However, there is one around here with that very same kit that looks pretty cool. Take that large grill off, paint all the chrome a dull grey, bag it, throw on some Centerline Smoothies, tint the windows dark, and paint the whole car flat black. It looks almost sinister.