HybridZ

Al-zarqawi Killed!!!

Mike kZ

Certainly a sucsessful hunt!!! Nice to see our tax dollars put to good use. Unfortunitly, history dictates that the crap will contiue on, regardless! The good news.....we have the biggest and baddest toys! Just gotta love being an American!!! Whooraw!

Post a link of that weasel getting bombed. It was just a matter of time before they caught up with him and it will be for the rest of them.

Go to the link in my first post, and click on the picture of the rubble

Good to know that piece of **** Zarqawi is gone for good.

Something's wrong with that video footage though. It shows the first bomb, then cuts and shows the first bomb again. Unless the two explosions were exactly the same, and they stopped to let the dust settle in between...

I would rather have had him caught and held in a prison for the rest of his life. Why should he get off that easy? At least shoot him in the stomach and keep him alive long enough to starve to death. We can kill but NOT torture? What's up with that?

Translate this to your favourite middle eastern language, replace Abu Musab al-Zarqawi with `filthy americans' or `infidels' and I bet its close to what was said all over the middle east after 09/11/01.

More anger/hate is not what is needed.

Biggest baddest toys? The viet kong used to take down jet fighters with a row of machine guns.

And again in Iraq you are fighting desperate people motivated by what they believe in. Best of luck with those toys.

Dave