HybridZ

Whats one thing thats makes your Z different from the rest....

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i like the green headlights. how did u do those??? let me know i wanna do some of my own just not in green. also nice car. in my opinoin it needs to be lowerd. i have the same body kit and it looks really nice lowered. try getting some tokico lowering springs and kyb shocks. theyre very comfy. and give it a real nice ride height.

What makes mine so special...My special Z buddy....part mechanic, part driver, and just an all round great person to have around at shows and the track.

dscf00781oj.jpg

Checking out the fuel pump :wink:

dscf00702jj.jpg

Having the S30 vs laters years debate :lol:

dscf00670kn.jpg

Getting ready to "Slay The Dragon"

dscf00531es.jpg

Another great morning :ugg:

sir daniel

I did the same thing to my door panels. I made the whole thing out of fiber glass. The only problem is I kick the damn speaker every time I get in and out. I love how you got the sub in there and still have all the hatch space open. I'm always amazed at how great the s 30 looks with just a little paint and body kit. Nice job!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'll give it a shot, lots of Z's like mine I'm sure but here goes...I'll get some pics when the ship pulls back in.

1) Shaved sidemarkers

2)Clear parking light lenses (MSA) for 75-78 Z

3)I rewired the 78 rear cluster (and switch wiring) so both top and bottom section are park/brake/turn

4)Hood vents are painted black, as is the grille, and the body is "FBI" blue

5)Door panels are color matched to the gauges (see #6)

6)Speedhut reverse EL-glo gauge faces, blue with blue lighting, white beetle font, also have matching AFR and Boost gauge, and I am still using factory backlighting (so I can see the needles, actually works well)

7)"Ricer" lights mounted behind the "Z" sail panel emblems (blue)

8)5gallons of "quietcar" and 15lb of expanding roofing foam to make it quiet

9)datsun 1200 "datsun" 1/4 panel emblem frenched into R/H side of dash in place of the factory "datsun 280z" emblem

10)Greddy Profec A boost controller installed below stereo where defog light used to be

11) defog light relocated to the defog switch

12) MS-II built and programmed by me installed on stock wiring and FPR

13) "custom" (hacked apart integra pillar cluster) A pillar mounted boost gauge

14) I converted antenna to full automatic, it's now "stuck down" I guess it didn't like not being used over a deployment damn cheap autozone junk antenna

15)I modified the intake manifold to accept ford 437cc injectors, a JSK fuel rail ,a jeep IAC valve, and an additional PCV valve (so I don't have to use a stinkin breather and make my turbo swapped Z smell like a 60's pre-smog truck)

I also relocated the PCV valve closer to the block breather (so the turbo won't hit it)

16) My electric fan uses existing wiring (used to be for the VR dizzy) to provide power (from old IGN module power wire) and ground (through MS pin #30, fidle) to activate a NISSAN relay (looks factory) to power my electric fan.

17) (temporary) Cobbled together piping and rad hoses from various saabs and volvos to make my intercooler connections.

sir daniel

I did the same thing to my door panels. I made the whole thing out of fiber glass. The only problem is I kick the damn speaker every time I get in and out. I love how you got the sub in there and still have all the hatch space open. I'm always amazed at how great the s 30 looks with just a little paint and body kit. Nice job!!

Thanks!

mm the kicking part do i recognise :P but you get used to it, but your passangers might not :(

My 280zx is unique in the fact that

a) Canadian Winters do wonder for the body of this car

B) Have a hole in my gas tank

c) The only way it runs is by spraying gas into the intake;)

d) It is on Jacks, sitting outside under 2 feet of snow

e) Its white w/ Black Racing Stripes (sexy)

pics146xe2.jpg

pics160re0.jpg

pics159fp3.jpg

pics157sd6.jpg

***Those are older pics BTW***

• 2 weeks later...