HybridZ

Got my SportMax 002 wheels, 15x8 0 offset :)

yeah i'm needing some in Aus also, i'm in contact with the seller of the group buy in terms of shipping them here, and its a bit more than the wheels themselves, so probably gonna get a few of them for others who want them also to save on shipping, just i'm in melb so...

yeah i'm needing some in Aus also, i'm in contact with the seller of the group buy in terms of shipping them here, and its a bit more than the wheels themselves, so probably gonna get a few of them for others who want them also to save on shipping, just i'm in melb so...

If you give me a price, there is a good chance i will grab a set. In the gunmetal/polished

It seems they should fit on my '78 260Z

why 0 offset? surely you aren't running a stock suspension. That rim will stick out more than an inch on stock fenders. I know because I have 15x8 wheels with 4" backspacing or 0 offset. I bought mine to clear stock springs but I now have coilovers. and there is plenty of space.

newwheels.jpg

Here are my new wheels and tires. Sport Max Racing 002

15x8 225/50/15 zero offset No rubbing on the front valance but a 60 series probably would. 1/4 inch or less from tire to shock perch but no rubbing. Thanks to matt300zxt for the wheel info. I was worried about the gunmetal centers but I think there is plenty of silver so it isnt too dark. I really like them. Plenty of dish/lip. Modern with a bit of old school.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20916

• 2 months later...

There is a set on ebay that closes out tonight and he has dropped the price on the gunmetals to 299$. There were 399$ i believe and i think the ones with the black centers still are 399$ . I would jump on it but money is a little tight right now :( :(