HybridZ

Now this is my kind of sleeper!

CruxGNZ

Cool car and wicked fabrication. They dont seem to have followed the "rules" when it comes to proper cage and stiffening. Bends in tubes that are not needed and tubing joined in the middle of other tubes abound. I see this a lot in cars made to go in straight lines. Wonder why?

Douglas

Back in my street race days I used to run my 68 nova with the sleeper look. aka. COPO look, bench seat,collum (sp?) shift and linelocks activated through the horn button.

Just picture that car light blue with light blue rims and same dog dish hubcaps and thats it.

Pepole still remember the car! Not the owner just the car...lol And it was because of that look!

Mark

Guest l28et

Cool car. I love the unpainted look too.

Unfortunatly though, if I saw a Nova of that gen with any kind of exhaust note I'd be inclined to think it was built to go fast in a straight line. 9s is doing it big time, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar looking car run 11s.

I think if you're going to build a sleeper, it needs to be something NO one would think would be fast.

Think about it, lime green Civic, 5" exhaust, big wing, altezzas, ugly body kit (including huge rear bumper to hide a RWD/V8 conversion) :) - Now THAT would be a sleeper.

Si Hablo, "El Sleeper" Nova:mrgreen:

What a flyin' POS that thing must look like to the unsuspecting, and the 98 Lb. balls it'd take to drive it hard, to it's potential!!!!

I love sleepers obviously, that why I'm doing an LS2 in a little blue "chick car" Miata, hee, hee, hee !

- Lee