HybridZ

WOW!! One Of The Sexxiest S130 ZX ever...Pics

slownrusty

Guest l28et

Maybe its just me.. ah well Im used having my own opinion - whats so special about it? The wheels are cool, but uh, thats about it....

Now this:

zeeboost-280zx_2plus2.jpg

zeeboost-280zx_2plus2_1.jpg

..while Im not crazy about it, is a good looking car.

I don't get it.

Wow! All of those cars are just absolutelly sick!!! I mean you guys talking about this like we have tons of money to spent on are ZZZ's. All though one of them a RHD so its obviously from Japan or AUS. And those guys have the parts that are nearlly imposible to get here and that youre solution. Just like Brandon said GRRRRRRRRRRRR like the wheels but can cough enough money to order them $550 a pop without tires. All of those ZXT look sick in my opinion always liked the older Z's for some reason but there is just nothing classic about them.

u know, i may be one of a few people who believe this, but i love the looks of the S130s...

i think set up right an s130 could look just as nice if not better than an s30 BUT i own an s30 but yeah i like 130's also i just wish they put that turbo motor into s30s stock

that last ones posted is soo sweet.

i love S130s, i prefer the 2+2 over the 2 seater.

and i dont know what you think is so easy for us to get in australia, i cant find any body mods anywhere, or any wheels to suit my S130.

but that said, my ultimate Z is a 2 seater S30.