HybridZ

Gambling on a R200LSD?

Stealth-Z

It seems odd that as somebody new to Ebay she seems to know how to stage and post photo's and put together the auction. Also odd that she would move it to another room to photograph it so nicely if she hates it, rather than taking the picture in the garage. Funny too how she's cleaning out the garage and getting rid of all of his crap, but there is only one item listed. Wouldnt touch it.

Looks Suspect! for someone that doesnt know what it is, she? seems to know a lot!!!!! maybe her boyfriend was helping her. LOL

If you could use paypal then you would have some comeback. if it was my money it would stay in the bank.

But then if you were going to do a Rip-off why pick this item to sell? could be legit?

I bid on it, I figured what the hell. If it is what it seems, I might be able to pick a spare up cheap. Besides, it's only like a 4 hour drive to where it's at anyway. It could be a great score if it is in fact an LSD. Maybe, I'll see if I can go check it out this weekend and get some info posted.

I also see that it says I accept Paypal. But, Paypal is not an option for this auction. I'm in the process of opening a paypal account, but it's not up and running yet. Or, maybe I'm just confused on how this is all supposed to work. I WILL accept cashiers checks or money orders though at the present time, unless I figure out how to get my paypal stuff up and running.

This was my favorite part...

ok, now I'm nervous. I think I'm gonna pull my bid. 250 is a little much for uncertainty when in the end I could end up with another open R200

Someone out bid you. No need to be nervous now.

It could be a VLSD rather than an open diff. Good luck finding axles shafts for that one!

A while back I was in a Pick-n-Pull and there was a guy starting to pull the rear out of a 85 Turbo Z. He was all excited about finding an LSD out of a Turbo Z. I told him they came in the 87-88 models. Plus I even spun the wheels to check. Sure enough it was a stock open. He told me I did not know what I was talking about. Ooookay, have a good day.

I have an 88 LSD (not from the special edition) plus CV shafts already turned for the early Z's plus all the install hardware (modern motorsports) plus regular and finned covers that might be going up for sale in a few months...

I'm not sure it'll handle the power I'm pushing and I'd rather sell it than break it.