HybridZ

A new family member joins the Z World

COZY Z COLE

I like those wheels. Congrats on the Z car and good to see another youg person into Zs. I bought mine a 2.5 years ago the day before I turned 16. Hybridz is THE place to learn about Z cars.

What are some of the specs on the car? automatic or manual?

The car looks really clean. Good luck with your new ZX Katie!

oh yeah..read my signature below...

This has got me thinking. Ok a miata is halfway generalized as a girl car. (i've owned one and beat the crap out of alot of cars with my girl car) I believe that is so because 8 out of 10 times it is a girl driving it. Atleast in my area. But with an older z or zx i think only two times out of 5 yrs of owning z's have I seen a girl driving a z. So is a Z a MAN'S car? Although you could say that just about any old car since MOST women don't like old cars that they have to fix or work on. Hmm well Katie welcome to the site and Larry good luck on teaching her the dark arts of Z's.

9325100_0083.JPG

100_0940.jpg

Thanks for the comments. The car is a basic stock 5-speed with interior from a car with 8,000 miles on it that had been sittting since 1981 in a warehouse due to a forgotten police impound. The seats are from a 82 280ZX with leather and suede. They have little ZX's on them. A guy was in an accident and the person who owned the house where it happened went out and bought the seats from the guy on the spot. The car was totaled. I bought the rear panel from MSA with 2 speakers in it.

Katie doesn't like the picture of her in this shot but I do.....:cheers:

LARRY