HybridZ

Oh my GOD!! video of Big Phil rockin' out.

big-phil

Cool stuff. I assume that you stunting on the bike, thats awesome. Ive been wanting to try some slow stuff like that. I jsut got another bike for my DD around school but its a mint 03 600rr, I would liek to look for a beat up bike to stunt with... kudos man!

• Like 1

Or better yet a Z on ONE wheel. I'd bow down man.

You need a looper though so you can jam with some groove. I like my jamman but the new boss unit is nice.

Yea, i don't own a bike beucase i'd probly be doing stuff like that. I figure it's just better I don't even temp myself to go that route. I'd probly also be doing 100+ daily and I don't really want to pay for tickets.

If you're ever in the SF area PM me and we'll jam.

Big_Phil is so f-ing metal! Rawk! I don't know the name of that metallica song, but it's the hardest guitar riff ever recorded. Except for the Beavis and Butthead theme song. And Dire Straits Money for Nothing intro...anyway, it's a good song. What program do you use to edit the video? I feel like recording some jack-assery of my own...

If you think THAT'S a hard guitar riff veritech you should hear the new solo john petrucci album. ;) Killer song after killer song.

I should make some cool videos, but it wuold just be a buch of guitar stuff. Maybe I'll fire up the video camera at take some vide footage of some scooter stunts :lol: now that's hardcore m/

adobe premire 6.0

Thanks guys' date=' but the riff really is not that hard. I'll put up some Van Hallen stuff its a little more tricky.[/quote']

Oh, sure he does the easy stuff first. I think he's holding out guys, what do you think? I think he needs to play rainbow in the dark, one of my fav's.

Phil, you are very talented, work some magic on the z too.

Oh' date=' sure he does the easy stuff first. I think he's holding out guys, what do you think? I think he needs to play rainbow in the dark, one of my fav's.

Phil, you are very talented, work some magic on the z too.[/quote']

rainbow in the dark? is that the name of the song? or is it Rainbow(band), In the dark?(song) if so I can't find it in yahoo music