HybridZ

What not to put on your Z

KG78Z

I don't know, it would be kinda cool if the wheel itself weren't so ugly and rediculous looking. It wouldn't surprise me if these started showing up on race cars so they could sell more advertising space. Imagine driving around with chunk from the Goonies doing the truffle shuffle on one wheel, and Big-Phil rockin out to some metallica on the other wheel...The possibilites for dumb-ass-ery are endless! It would be much cooler if it could play video.

Is it me or does the thought of spending $20k on something that can be taken out by a pothole seem crazy???

I could build 2 Z's for 20K. With Centerlines (17's) and killer tires.

I can see 20's on a Suburban or big truck. not on a car. one curb, one pothole, time to spend $3-4000 for a replacement.

I am going to place an order and Ill put them on my Z and Ill put like "Mustang Killer" and "Wanna race" and all kinda of crazy ♥♥♥♥ on there..... Ill give you odds they will be ILLEGAL in 6-8 months... btw I though about this and 2 years ago but I was going to DO just a straight bar of LEDs (like those clocks or what that you spin i the air that ravers use)

somewhere out there, a company has a set of rims that is encrusted with dimonds and jems worth over 1 mil. if you buy them you will get a free bently to put them on.

can you say car jacking. that will put some serious tiffany teeth on a lot of getto boys.

jimbo

I don't know if that was a joke or not, but there IS a set of rims that is encrusted with Cubic Zirconia that costs upwards of .5 million, and it comes with a pre-paid bodygaurd to stand next to your car for a year. I read an article about it once in a low-rider magazine (it was the last magazine I hadn't read on the rack when I worked at Advance Auto Parts...I usually only read those for the girls anyway)