HybridZ

OK Who's Siiiiick RB25DET 240Z Is This on eBay for $32K..Pics?

slownrusty

Guest 280ZForce

i saw that car at MSA this year...looks nice. a lot of bells and whistles i'm sure. but, yeah...$32k is way too much.

all that money invested...over $40k it says...and for a stock motor?

Guest 280ZForce

260 whp on awd r32/r33 will have some scoot no doubt...well some rwd i think. but remember the rb25det it only single turbo. maybe you are remembering seeing an r34...which is a rb26dett mainly w/ twin turbos.

Certainly a nice looking Z!!! I was looking at the pics supplied on the Ebay action and noticed the pic of the exhaust. The darn thing looks be be about 1 1/2" off the ground....and I thought mine was low. I think the seller will eventually discover that $32K is more than twice price. Even at $16K I would at least expect to see a better interior job (look at the gauge install). Maybe some nice racing seats and carpet!!? Oh well, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask for too much $$$!

Tom

Certainly a nice looking Z!!! I was looking at the pics supplied on the Ebay action and noticed the pic of the exhaust. The darn thing looks be be about 1 1/2" off the ground....and I thought mine was low. I think the seller will eventually discover that $32K is more than twice price. Even at $16K I would at least expect to see a better interior job (look at the gauge install). Maybe some nice racing seats and carpet!!? Oh well' date=' I guess it doesn't hurt to ask for too much $$$!

Tom[/quote']

Very true, might get someone who loves it and willing to pay. $32K is lots n lots of money and if I had it I would build it myself......Nice car though.

Clive