HybridZ

someone keeps stealing my gas

roninjiro

Either that... or fuel laced with LOTS of SUGAR:flamedevi

Here's what you do: :flamedevi

Disconnect your fuel intake from your gas tank and run a hose from the intake to a 5 gallon can of Deisel that you hide in the back of the car. It should only take one more siphoning for the problem to take care of itself.

I like the diesel idea! Or maybe some water! If the thieves are smart though they will smell the diesel

Myth Busters did the sugar in a gas tank and they showed that the sugar is too heavy and actually doesn't do anything but sit at the bottom of the tank....

Guy

Yeah... probably a neighbor's kid... the little bastage.

Go buy a 5 gallon lawn mower gas jug. Fill it up with a gallon of gas and 4 gallons of water. Leave it out kind of near you car. The next morning look for the neighbor that has the tow truck in the drive way. THis does work!!

I like the diesel idea! Or maybe some water! If the thieves are smart though they will smell the diesel

Myth Busters did the sugar in a gas tank and they showed that the sugar is too heavy and actually doesn't do anything but sit at the bottom of the tank....

Guy

At the last shop I worked at, we had an Explorer come in that was keyed from front to back, and wouldn't start. Open the gas lid, and viola, you could see the sugar all over the place. Our senior tech flushed out the tank, lines, and injectors (he may have replaced them...it's been a while) and it started right up.