HybridZ

New wheels

Firstly i would like to thank Drftn280zxt for his great drawings and the insperation to lead my car in the direction it is going, the wheels are Work Equips 18x10 on the front and 18x12 on the rear, by memory the wheels have -33 offset on the fronts and -20 on the rears.

newwheels12dq3.jpg

Cheers guys, ill try put some more pics up tonight, i am about to have the body widened to get the car looking like Drftn280zxt's drawings he did, at the moment the fronts hit on the bottom of the gaurds, but we need to come out up to 70mm to clear the wheels

Thanks for all the kind words guys, the wheels around 125mm (5") from the outside to the face of the centre and believe it or not these are second hand but they dont have a scratch on them and i got the full set with basically new tyres for $2500 nzd (roughly $1650 usd).

Specs on the car arnt much yet but are slowly getting there:

83 280Z Fairlady (imported into NewZealand)

engine has been rebuilt just to to standard specs at the moment (well just the bottom end, the head hasnt been touched yet)

has a Trust/Greddy stainless manifold with a GT35/40 turbo and Trust type R wastegate, Trust 100mm thick drag spec intercooler, Trust type R b.o.v, 60mm throttle body.

The interior now has a pair of fixed back Racetech 4000W seats, Trust turbo timer, exhaust temp, boost and temp gauges.

The suspension is fully adjustable Koni coilovers with King springs, all new poly bushes and adjustable camber plates on the front.

The front brakes are now willwood 4 pot calipers with 12.75" rotors mounted on 5 stud hubs from modern motor sports.

The gearbox is a Skyline GTR box converted to rear wheel drive.

A lot of these parts havent even been put on the car yet, and we still have a long way to go.

heres a couple more pics

newwheels14ob8.jpg

newwheels3rj0.jpg

The engine is just standard with just a few bolt on parts, the bottom end has been rebuilt but i have now changed my mind and want to try a 3.0L so i have a spare engine for that and will hopefully sell this one, the head hasnt been touched yet.

wastegate4kf1.jpg