HybridZ

i say goodbye to zcar for good...and hello hybridz!

bobbyc

i've been on zcar (bama16) for many years now...but it's not the same forum...and my car has moved far beyond the routine questions on that site. so hybridz will be my new site for everything...including habitual visits. hope to learn lots more from all you guys.

Lately I've been spending less time there and more time here at HybridZ and at Z31performance.com (I started posting at Z31performance.com for my Z31 MAF swap and kept posting because of all the knowledgeable members).

I get tired of the stupid fights and grumpy bastards at Zcar.com plus all the boring posts about fumes, running rich, passing emmisions, and all that crap. I'd rather talk ECUs, turbos, intercoolers, L28ETs, V8s, VGs, RBs, and cool stuff like that!

Shh... I have a secret. I NEVER bother with the other sites unless a Google search takes me there. Oh... and I'm only posting to those "other" sites in the next few days to generate additional interest in the Power Brute group buy here at hybridz:wink:

Err... check's in the mail:shock: Actually, I intended to have already sent Dan some $$$. In fact, if you'll recall, I asked how to send $$$ without using PayPal:wink: I just haven't gone to te PO and bought the MO. I am so.... so... sigh... (head hung low)... ashamed:oops:

Muhahahaha, your on the top of my list MIKE............ cause you see that yellow bar under my name, that means I donated to keep this site going. I don't see one under your name yet. :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :flamedevi:

Boundaries? What boundaries?! Those do not exist on hybridz. Boundaries are self-assigned limitations of the human mind:wink:

...our boundries are limitles, muahahahahahaha!!

Shh... I have a secret. I NEVER bother with the other sites unless a Google search takes me there. Oh... and I'm only posting to those "other" sites in the next few days to generate additional interest in the Power Brute group buy here at hybridz:wink:

Mike...you are a shamless slut!:D I like that!

i've been on zcar (bama16) for many years now...but it's not the same forum...and my car has moved far beyond the routine questions on that site. so hybridz will be my new site for everything...including habitual visits. hope to learn lots more from all you guys.

Welcome mister. And do tell what is "far beyond"?