HybridZ

New pictures of my car

Ivan280zt

Thanks for compliments guys but I feel obligated to spill some beans out lol. There is a reason why we took those pictures at 3am and there is little photoshop used to clear out few rust bubbles and several holes lol. Main reason for me is now I really feel motivated to do some body work and paint because I want my car to look that nice during day too. Right now she is 20/20 but I am about to do something about it (one day that is).

olie05,

Dude its Alabama do I need to say more?

v8260,

Yes I am running coilovers and I love those wheels but I really want some ccw's bad.

hoov100,

not much I can do about it my buddy was doing all the work.

slownrusty,

sorry bud but that is as beautifull as she gets right now. I got some pictures of engine bay in my album so check them out. However that Greddy header is coming out soon for different one and most likelly gt42r to go with it.

Your car looks awesome! man are those Starion wheels wide, I wonder how those little 4 bangers can even turn them..

The Starion in its last two model years came with 190hp, so plenty of power to turn those 16s. They are the second largest 4cylinder ever sold that I know of behind the 3.0L 4cyl. Porsche 968...so nothing little about them. Ivan's car is running much larger meats on his set-up though.

Yasin

The Starion in its last two model years came with 190hp (ESI-R configuration), so plenty of power to turn those 16s. They are the second largest 4cylinder ever sold that I know of behind the 3.0L 4cyl. Porsche 968...so nothing little about them. Ivan's car is running much larger meats on his set-up though.

Yasin

The Starion in its last two model years came with 190hp (ESI-R configuration), so plenty of power to turn those 16s. They are the second largest 4cylinder ever sold that I know of behind the 3.0L 4cyl. Porsche 968...so nothing little about them. Ivan's car is running much larger meats on his set-up though.

Yasin

Sorry Yasin, just being sarcastic. My friend actually just picked up an 89' Conquest TSi, automatic though. I just dont like the idea of TBI.