Post your photography!!

tfreer85

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cygnusx1... what kind of equipment are you using?

those pics are remarkably sharp.

I like my own pics to a certain extent, but then I realize that the lense I've used is a cheap 200 dollar quantaray, and while it's fun to use, I wish they came out as sharp as your pictures, and with a more even out-of-focus area. Mine seems more crystalized and blotchy. I can't remember what that is called in photographic terms, but I'm sure you can see it.

I'm looking to upgrade, but not sure which camera system to go to. I'm using a Minolta Maxxum 5 film cam right now =(

I want a D80 or the new camera that comes out after the 30D. not sure where to go =/

Careless, in Yosemite I was using a Canon 20D digital body with a really sweet Sigma 18-50 mm ($399) and a cheapo Tamron 70-300mm ($150). Of course these images are so shrunken for the web that you can't appreciate the detail. The originals are at least 10 times larger. I do post process the photos from RAW format which is as close to digital darkroom as you can get.

Just an FYI. I learned a ton about photography and processing (digital) from hanging out and posting at photoblink.com. Sometimes the members can be a bit snobbish but I still admire the work of some of the best members there.

If you appreciate the great art of photography, sign up at http://www.photoblink.com/ and browse the top rated photographers. It's mindblowing!

Hey PIPER... Don't you know it's inappropriate to dangle your participles in public:biggrin: Did you process the image... or your Z??:P

EDIT: Nice pic, BTW... I like the orange!!

• 2 weeks later...