HybridZ

FRANK280ZX - answer my emails and PMs

mrcheeze36

I've sent you PMs and emails over the past 5 weeks asking about shipping status and you still haven't sent me any kind of response. It seems the only way to get a response from you is to start a thread (like last time).

You said you shipped my package Next Day Air (about 5 weeks ago) but I still haven't received it.

Also, you haven't sent me the tracking number for this 3rd shipping attempt even though I've asked several times.

Send me a response.

uh oh.... I hate seeing this kind of thing go on. Is it this frank280zx? http://forums.hybridz.org/member.php?u=8535

That's him

frank280zx user_offline.gif

Last Activity: 6 Hours Ago 10:44 AM

Yeah...I would send emails and PMs and no response. I would then see he had recent activity on the site so I'd send another PM (again, no response). Then I saw him post on one of his threads, so I made a post on the same thread (still no response)...i'm frustrated at this point.

Its been over a year since our transaction took place...communication got progressively worse from then till now.

I've sent you PMs and emails over the past 5 weeks asking about shipping status and you still haven't sent me any kind of response. It seems the only way to get a response from you is to start a thread (like last time).

You said you shipped my package Next Day Air (about 5 weeks ago) but I still haven't received it.

Also, you haven't sent me the tracking number for this 3rd shipping attempt even though I've asked several times.

Send me a response.

Care to enlighten us on the details of your transaction with him?

j.

Well that thread on zcar was also by mr 70z.. I have Sent him two manifolds over the last year orso .. both i can track most of the way ( upto the US border).. both where received by customs ( according to tracking that is).. Given the first one was shipped back and had to be resend.

I just dont trust you haven't gotten them anyhow.. It is either that .. or you need to stand guard at your mailbox!!

I know stuff gets lost .. i have had it happen a couple of times! And twice my shipments within the US got delivered in the garbage can !!! luckily my friend found them in time.

Anyhow these are uninsured mailings .. so there is always i risk ..

And yes i have another one packed to go but your blasphemy campaign and lack of time when shops are open ( they arent as nicely opened as US shops!).. have hold me back .. Im sure this one will get 'lost' as well .. and im not planning to pay another shipment given it is only $50.

I would be willing to send again when we both pitch in ..but im very doubtful two get lost..

It is easy to pin it on the guy sending .. however i'm sure they reached US soil! ( yes two!! )

Further I'm not planning on holding an on forum debate about who is right or wrong ..

And no im not using the PM function here allot And I'm not amused by you.

Well that thread on zcar was also by mr 70z.. I have Sent him two manifolds over the last year orso .. both i can track most of the way ( upto the US border).. both where received by customs ( according to tracking that is).. Given the first one was shipped back and had to be resend.

I just dont trust you haven't gotten them anyhow.. It is either that .. or you need to stand guard at your mailbox!!

I know stuff gets lost .. i have had it happen a couple of times! And twice my shipments within the US got delivered in the garbage can !!! luckily my friend found them in time.

Anyhow these are uninsured mailings .. so there is always i risk ..

And yes i have another one packed to go but your blasphemy campaign and lack of time when shops are open ( they arent as nicely opened as US shops!).. have hold me back .. Im sure this one will get 'lost' as well .. and im not planning to pay another shipment given it is only $50.

I would be willing to send again when we both pitch in ..but im very doubtful two get lost..

It is easy to pin it on the guy sending .. however i'm sure they reached US soil! ( yes two!! )

Further I'm not planning on holding an on forum debate about who is right or wrong ..

And no im not using the PM function here allot And I'm not amused by you.

Not going to get much sympathy with that approach.

There are no excuses for not answering PM's or emails, especially when you owe someone something. Unless, of course, you have something to hide. How the hell is the guy suppose to track down lost shipments if you won't talk with him? If you know the mail is so uncertain then it is up to you to make some effort.

This kind of hoohah pisses me off.

Well we have been talking .. but it lead nowhere .. given that. I can see it pisses you off, but then again the forum does not have the whole story, this is why i do not plan on discussing anything here, i just send him my email addy i check mostly .. the other seems to get more spam every day.

I have nothing to hide.

As the shipments where not insured .. and i think he did get them .. i don't think i owe anything.

I highly doubt a HybridZ member would call out another member over something so minor if it were not true.

Think about it, why would someone accuse another Z car brother of this? just to be an a$$ ???

I make damm sure the person gets what he paid for when I sell something, thats just me... :eek:

Like said i already send Two (three in total).. Actually i was planning on shipping a Fourth.. but haven't gotten around of dropping it at postal office as these close at 5 and i work till at least 7 mostly.

It is just awkward that of three two get lost! it would not be an item customs would pick out i would think ( like TonyD's Pump)

I will offer half half on shipping .. ill send it .. you receive it and rebate half the shipping cost .. we will go insured.. witch means it will boil down closer $100. grand total (yes shipping prizes are outrageous from here to there) Im already loosing parts and cash on this 'deal' as we speak.

And yes it bothers me..I dont like these situations any better than anyone! And no it does not necessarily needs to be him .. but loads of things can go wrong ( hence the garbage!) And i cant be held responsible for that when there is no insurance. And that is the last thing i would like to post on forum on this matter.

Just let me know on the email addy provided.

Ok, enough of the pissing contest. I'll put it to you all very simply. If any member can prove that he has gotten duped, by another member on this site over a transaction. The guilty party will be banned! Simple as that. This is not a popularity contest and we won't stand for BS name trouncing either. Leave your emotions on the desk and out of the discussion. Facts and communication are all we are interested in.

Frank280zx, get whatever delivered however if you would, work it out, keep it straight. Communication is the key here. Got lost, maybe, shipped uninsured, stupid, if this continues, it'll be costly. Friendly words of advice :D Provide the info that it got to the border to the buyer and me via PM or email as soon as possible please. I'd like to see both sides of the story.

70z, PM an admin or mod for help before resorting to this type of thread. We are here to help in these types of situations!!! This all should have been handled via PM or email!

BTW this whole thread pisses me off!:icon54:

If the 2nd attempt was lost, why didn't you insure the 3rd attempt? You never gave me the option to insure it. Also, if you don't use the PM feature that much, then why not respond to the emails either? (I've sent the emails to both your email addresses)

If you could track the shipment from your side, why not disclose the tracking number to me? I'm pretty sure I asked you for the tracking number over 20 times total for all the shipments attempts, but to this day you never gave it...you always ignore that question in any response i've received from you. That leaves me to believe you never sent it.

To this day I haven't received it...you would be the first person to know when I do. Why would I lie and pretend I never received it? I sell parts too and would not want that to happen to me...that's bad kharma.

Insurance is not an option on snail mail .. why would you lie ? i dont know might have gotten lost somewhere so you are not(witch i assume) .. or you just figure you need one more ..

anyhow i offered the deal the faster more expensive shipping DOES offer insurance.

The tracking numbers are only useful upto the border and in Dutch ..

for what its worth, I once shipped a set of carbs and some misc interior junk to Australia by ship and it took 4+ months for it to finally show up at his door. He was beginning to think I ripped him off and I was worried that the parts were in never never land. international shipping by boat sucks, only do it if you dont mind losing the part. if its something that you can only get from overseas, pay for air shipping and insurance, no matter how much it hurts.

that way things like this don't happen. I've had more than a few things lost in transit...its an unpleasant situation for both parties because you don't know who to believe, or what really happened. Once it leaves the sellers hands, its all up the air, your now at the mercy of 100 middle man that might not care, or are just generally less than trustworthy.

Both:

Even if you don't insure a package you can have it tracked for just a few bucks. Seems like some good communication would solve all these problems and that probably starts by leaving the accusations out of it.

Seller:

It's highly unlikely that someone trying to dupe you for an extra free part would start a thread on it in this forum, so if he says he hasn't received it its not only likely to be true but it's your obligation as the seller to repond to him in a timely fashion. And give him the tracking numbers even if they are to the border at least you giving him some information. Why would that be unreasonable?

Personally I would never ship or buy internationally without tracking. Obviuously you're not saving any money.