HybridZ

Transformers movie trailer!

auxilary

they gotta keep up wit the times...only the old people know that fact...get ready to see kids with their camaro transformer!

and I didnt like the trailer...looks good effects wise but whats the storyline???everything moved so fast i couldnt enjoy the trailer..guess i have to wait to july to watch it...:-/

I understand keeping it modern, that's all well and good (which is why he should have been a new beetle), but if Soundwave goes from being a boom box that spits out cassette tapes to an ipod or something, I'll probably walk out...I wonder if Prowl is going to be a 350z now instead of a 280zx...probably just leave him out. By the way, this is the only transformers video worth watching on the internet:

Man this looks awesome.. I remembered when I was a kid I LOVED transformers.. Something always bothered me about it though and I am wondering how they will deal with it in the movie.. Ok, these are a alien species.. how are they able that change into modern day cars, trucks, helocopters jets, and stuff? when they were built, made , spawned or what ever.. how the heck would they know whats on earth so they could memic it?

how the heck would they know whats on earth so they could memic it?

Ah, clearly you didn't see it from the first episode! Basically, the autobots and decepticons are both on the ship from Cybertron which crashes on earth during the battle. It's buried in the volcano, and when it finally reactivates, it takes a scan of earth to choose acceptable forms to rebuild the robots as best that it could. For instance, the best transformer of all time (soundwave) is a boom box on earth, but back on cybertron, he was a streetlamp...yeah, so anyway, that's it in a nutshell. Semi-known fact: The entire transformer series was a big long ad campaign to sell the toys, which were already for sale before the series was even thought up under a different name.