HybridZ

New Guy Here With Z32 8v

GEMINITWIN111

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

notice he does use a 150 shot

Sbc 350,vortech Heads,hurricane Intake,holley 700 Dp,11:1 Pop Ups,th3500 With 3000 Stall.150 Shot.3" All The Way Out The Back.only Down Side Right Now Is That I Have To Use 305 Exhaust Manifolds Till I Can Have Some Headers Made

Glad to see a (fast) mouse in a Z32 =)

Guest TeamNissan
notice he does use a 150 shot

Glad to see a (fast) mouse in a Z32 =)

Any of us could just list stats lol. ya I use a 200 shot duel stage and run a 8 sec 1/4 in my 240. Doesnt averyone?

Man If I Was Going To Lie About It I Would Do A Little Better Than A 6.90.why Not 6.0's Or For That Matter How About 5's.you Wonder Why People Stray From These Sites.no Matter What You Put Down Either Your Lieing Or It Cant Be Done Or Someone Always Has To Down What You Are Doing Because They Cant Figure Out How To Do It Themselves.you Think All The Time Slips People Show On These Threads Are Theres,tell Me Your Not That Nieve.what Would I Have To Gain By Lieing About It.there Are Several Cars That Run Faster Than That On Here I'm Sure. I Was Just Trying To Introduce Myself To The Hybrid Comunity And This Is The Response.man Talk Aboout A Harsh Crowd.and Yes It Is On A 150 Shot 2 Stage Nx Alcohol System 50 On The Hitman Plate Top And 100 On The Geminitwin Plate Bottom.hinse The Name Geminitwin

• Administrators
what Would I Have To Gain By Lieing About It.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I will say this... If you post medicore numbers nobody will think twice about it... whether you're lying or not. On the other hand, if you post prodigious numbers, such as you have, you shouldn't be surprised if you're asked to substantiate your claims. Fair enough?

Im Not Surprised By The The Questions. You Get That On Every Site You Go To.but To Call Someone Out Just For Making A Statment.im Not Trying Bench Race Anyone Or Start Arguments I Was Just Responding To A Question Ask If I Had Takin It To The Track.theres Guys In 5.0s And Camaros And Vets With Stock Bottom Ends And Gas Running Faster Than That So Why Does It Seem So Far Fetch To Do It In A 300z.

We have a general rule. If your car runs faster than 11.99 then you have to post a time slip in order to substantiate it, otherwise you can't post that info. Me, I have video on here somewhere from a SEZ event, others have vids and pic's of timeslips.

Mmmm, orville redenbachers is good :)

Yeah, Welcome! and don't worry about the bashing, think of it as a new gang member ritual. lol :)

We occasionally get questions about V8 swaps in z32s, but we don't have any permanent members to answer them. Feel free to help out with these questions.

The forum database won't let you capitalize everything in a post, so it instead capitalizes the first letter of every word. Since I've already posted with a bunch of non-capitalized words, I CAN NOW CAPITALIZE JUST A PORTION OF A THREAD FOR EMPHASIS. Don't know why they do that, but this is not the only forum software that I've seen that has this function.

The forum database won't let you capitalize everything in a post, so it instead capitalizes the first letter of every word. Since I've already posted with a bunch of non-capitalized words, I CAN NOW CAPITALIZE JUST A PORTION OF A THREAD FOR EMPHASIS. Don't know why they do that, but this is not the only forum software that I've seen that has this function.

Interesting! I stand corrected, thank you sir! :)

Edit: BTW Gemini, you can bring up the onscreen keyboard and turn the caps off if its stuck... Start-->Run-->type in OSK and hit ok. That should let you shut it off.